SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've applied by post and I phoned up around 10.30am this morning to see if the application had been processed. They said they hadn't got round to processing the postal applications yet but have put some tickets aside and will sort them this afternoon. When I asked how many they'd sold they just said that it had been busy but wont sell out today, so you should be OK on Wednesday.

Just one question the operator said that your name will be printed on the ticket. Can anyone who has been to the ticket office confirm this?

It will probably be written on the back, That has happened before.

Not on ones that were bought in person.

Now you can spout the general sale nonesense but I thought you had over 10000 season ticket holders? What 30% didn;t care enough to travel

longsiders, your posts are usually reasonable but I am afraid you have lost it now. Why refuse to hear the general sale argument, it is valid. Obviously we would have sold many more had they gone on slae to the general public.

Also, your season ticket argument is funny. Did you yourselves not sell over 12,000 season tickets that season yet after your ST holders had their pick you still have to put them on general sale to amass a total sale of around 5,600. So, given your argument where was all your ST holders, given that you had been waiting 17 years for a crack at your most hated rivals that turnout is not very good either is it.

Now you say 7000, but you will give us 6000. Surely there are records that will show how many you sold and put an end to the argument.

just been talking to member of security and he says 800 had been sold up to 12:30. steady start and will definetry sell out!!

Im surprised its that low to be honest - I counted approximately 150 people in front of me in the que (and most were buying more than 1 ticket) not to mention the countless others on the phone and behind me in the que.

Just been past ewood and no queue at the moment. Phones have calmed down too. Looks to me like the majority who had 2 stubs have been down this morning and rushed in at 1st.

I should imagine there will be plenty for sale on wednesday

Just exactly who 'bricked it'?...I've felt more intimidated in f'kin Junior school! rolleyes.gif

Get your tickets you marde arses.

Look forward to seeing you in the Miners then Simon biggrin.gif

I used to go Burnley Miners quite a bit Longsiders, if that's where you are talking about. We used to stop off there on the way back from overnighters at away matches and venture there on Sundays to listen to the bands. Used to be a good Sunday afternoon session.