BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

SG 194

one should not doubt everything that is said in respect of tickets ! rolleyes.gif

hope you got yours tinykit.gif

I take my hat off to thee fella!!......I got lucky mate.

Gav, what time were you queueing up?

The ticket allocation for this game was ridiculously small to be honest,non of the draconian ticket restrictions were in place for this game like the last league meeting at the Turd..with the greatest of respect it looks like people have been far too complacent.

Sam, what chance you give us the Bob Lord stand......you just might sell out then!!! laugh.gif

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I and other mods / admin appreciate any dissapointment please remember the site guidelines. As we cannot condone ticket touting.

Whilst we do allow adverts of particular relevance to Rovers fans, all adverts should be submitted to a moderator before posting. Adverts of no particular interest to Rovers fans are not permitted. This also includes adverts for other websites and businesses. THE BUYING AND SELLING OF FOOTBALL TICKETS IS NOT PERMITTED.

Any posts advertising to buy or sell tickets will be deleted.

Sorry, but I hope you appreciate that by allowing such advertising the site could get into trouble.

Sorry wasn't thinking.

Ticketing policy absolutely spot on and i've no problems with the way its been handled.

You'll not please all the people all the time sad.gif

If all else fails i can get tickets in the home areas but don't know if i can be arsed sat on my hands and keeping my mouth shut.

GUTTED sad.gif

Whilst I and other mods / admin appreciate any dissapointment please remember the site guidelines. As we cannot condone ticket touting.

Whilst we do allow adverts of particular relevance to Rovers fans, all adverts should be submitted to a moderator before posting. Adverts of no particular interest to Rovers fans are not permitted. This also includes adverts for other websites and businesses. THE BUYING AND SELLING OF FOOTBALL TICKETS IS NOT PERMITTED.

Any posts advertising to buy or sell tickets will be deleted.

Sorry, but I hope you appreciate that by allowing such advertising the site could get into trouble.

Sorry wasn't thinking.

Ticketing policy absolutely spot on and i've no problems with the way its been handled.

You'll not please all the people all the time sad.gif

If all else fails i can get tickets in the home areas but don't know if i can be arsed sat on my hands and keeping my mouth shut.

GUTTED sad.gif

Im up for it if you are

Einstein ohmy.gif

there is no way to placate supporters who have missed out on this occasion. I have yet to see a more fairer way to apply for tickets than the one Rovers had in place for this particular fixture.

I have been there myself, queueing up from midnight for one particular match versus manure away. I have been there on many occasion, bivvy, stove cans and all waiting for my turn at the ticket office.

On this occasion I was able to go to the ground and easily purchase my 4 tickets, all 4 of us are travellers to the majority of away games, especially this season.

There will be fans who had the idea that we would not sell out, there will be supporters who go regularly to te away games who again decided to leave it so they could sit with their mates who dont, there will be fans who queued up in the cold and missed out and as we have seen there are supporters who were failed by the overheating/overworked and seriously understaffed booking line.

Its just tough on everyone who missed out. Some are lucky others are not.

The only other way for Rovers to have done this is for a full postal application ballot. In these days its unlikely that that would happen as you could guarantee who the tickets were destined for.

the games is described by an inbred as Rovers cup final, let me put him straight, we have sold out sunshine, you have NOT. You are a club that is desperate for the money so I hope all you little trolls and dingles ensure that the night before you all pitch up to your ground (I will refrain from calling it a stadium cause it quite clearly is not) carrying your forks to ensure that a little bit of rain does not ruin your day out. you can all line up, forks in hand and do your yorkshire barn dancing whilst forking the pitch and trying to remove the scum you have left on it.

c'est la vie tinykit.gif

THe1MattJansen

If you have been to 4 away games you should have got them Monday - Your fault not the clubs

OnePost

There are 10k season ticket holders and only 4k tickets, so bound to be disappointed people - nit the club's fault could not have done it fairer..

I am a season ticket holder who travels from Gloucs, been at Ewood since 1975 and gates of 5,000, went to Celtic etc..could not get a Burnley ticket but not blaming the club - I'm unlucky

But worse things could happen in life so I'll watch in the pub

Replay March 1st for those interested

Gav, it's o.k. not cheering when rovers score but you would stand out a mile if they happen to score and your sat there like a statue ohmy.gif

Tony. (ralph and dennis's mate)

Good luck in your quest for a ticket!

Gav, it's o.k. not cheering when rovers score but you would stand out a mile if they happen to score and your sat there like a statue ohmy.gif

Tony. (ralph and dennis's mate)

Good luck in your quest for a ticket!

Alright pal biggrin.gif

Alls not lost i have a few irons in the fire biggrin.gif

I've got a ticket, if that helps.

'Tis funny though, last time you couldn't sell your tickets, this time you cant buy 'em.

I feel for you, but I guess with this being your 'cup final' demand would always be high.

Certainly is our 'cup final' or alternatively could be called 'another trail to the cup final'

roll on the 6th round

I've applied for my tickets through the post so don't know if I have mine (here's hoping). However, anyone with a gripe about the ticket office should really keep their mouths shut as they obviously aren't a regular traveller to away games, so why should they get tickets?

On any normal game anyone who wants a ticket can get one, but once in a while a certain game occurs that guarantees demand will outstrip supply (like Celtic away). The Rovers have done in my opinion (and I don't remember many complaining before)a good job in distributing tickets.

However, the benefit of hignsight, perhaps the only way of ensuring that people who could sacrifice a morning off would be to restrict ticket sales to one per season ticket for people who queue up. This way it would ensure the season ticket holder would be the one that gets a ticket rather than people queueing up with multiple tickets for themselves and their non seasonticket holding mates (as I have done).

Anyway as I have a burnley postcode anyone want tickets in burnley end as they're on open sale tomorrow.

I have no sympathy for anyon who did'nt get a ticket via the phone system.

I rung up 1st thing this morning and got 4 tickets for mates.

I then spent another 2 hours trying to get through, I did eventually, and bought another 4.

If I can do that than anyone can.

Can't wait.

Also,

I'd like to thank the ticket office.

I had been on the line for 50 odd minutes and eventually got through to find that they only had tickets in separate seats.

The operator said hold on 1 mo. whils she went to check.

Then, I got cut off !!!!!

Fuming I Rang back, in the queuing system for a while, getting ready to complain.

The operator said, we thought you got cut off so have kept 4 tickets aside for you.

Fantastic.

talk about rubbing it in!!!! tongue.gif

I'm not rubbing it in.

Just stating that you can always get tickets.

I never fail, wheter it be for the Rovers, Internationals and concerts.

Worst case scenario is to sit in the home end.

To be honest having spoken the better half watching it in a packed pub isn't so bad i can loosen the noose biggrin.gif

I think the blues bar will be rocking on the day in question so if we've no chance of a ticket in the away end i'm sure we'll cheer them on from 12 miles down the road.

Just wonder how many tickets we could have sold for this one had the dingles had a half decent ground capacity ohmy.gif

THe1MattJansen

If you have been to 4 away games you should have got them Monday - Your fault not the clubs

OnePost

There are 10k season ticket holders and only 4k tickets, so bound to be disappointed people - nit the club's fault could not have done it fairer..

I am a season ticket holder who travels from Gloucs, been at Ewood since 1975 and gates of 5,000, went to Celtic etc..could not get a Burnley ticket but not blaming the club - I'm unlucky

But worse things could happen in life so I'll watch in the pub

Replay March 1st for those interested

Yes they could have made it fairer.

Why didn't they let supporters (my friends and myself included) with stubs from the other FA CUP TIES to get their tickets for this FA CUP TIE first ?

What about showing some loyalty to people who have held season tickets for season after season, and have also been buying tickets since 1975.

This time, a first-time half season ticket holder who went to Bolton and City could get a ticket.

This morning I have taken time off work, been on the phone for TWO HOURS and got CUT OFF when I got to position 1.

My impression is that BRFC are so distracted by attracting new money that they neglect to look after the supporters who have been coming year after year.

I definitely won't be renewing next season if we get relegated, because they will be giving tickets away again at £10 a go for EVERY match (bar, Burnley) which is a TOTAL INSULT to people who fork out for a season ticket. Let's see BRFC attracting new money then.

If you've been away this season twice and held a season ticket you'd have got one, simple as that.

This is an away fixture why should home FA Cup ties count?

Spot on by the club even if i didn't get one sad.gif

I dont really understand how people dont think the system was fair.

Last time we was in this situation it was when we played Celtic. That time Rovers put them straight on open sale to season ticket holders and were heavily critisised for it (and rightly so). People who'd been to every away game of the season didn't get them, even some people who had gone all the way to Bulgaria for the previous round didn't get them!!

There definately couldn't be a repeat of this, and I think the way they did it this time was fair.

This is an away fixture why should home FA Cup ties count?

If I remember correctly, as well as there being an away season ticket scheme, there was also a cup season ticket scheme - although that might have only applied to home games.

"If you've been away this season twice and held a season ticket you'd have got one, simple as that."

So you think somebody who is a a first-time half season ticket holder who went to Bolton and City this season deserves as much loyalty from their club as somebody who has been a season ticket holder for 13 continuous seasons and has been to innummerable away games over the seasons.

"This is an away fixture why should home FA Cup ties count?"

What about Cardiff, I'm sure that fixture was played at.........Ninian Park............which is..........an away fixture. I want to go to an FA Cup tie for it's own merit, not just because we've drawn Burnley.

"Spot on by the club even if i didn't get one" = "It doesn't matter how much you take me for granted, I'll still be there like an eager puppy"

My impression is that BRFC are so distracted by attracting new money that they neglect to look after the supporters who have been coming year after year.

I definitely won't be renewing next season if we get relegated, because they will be giving tickets away again at £10 a go for EVERY match (bar, Burnley) which is a TOTAL INSULT to people who fork out for a season ticket. Let's see BRFC attracting new money then.

I'm sorry, but when have Rovers been offering tickets for a tenner for every match?

The ST is by far the cheapest in the Premiership and cheaper than most clubs in the Championship.

I guess Rovers are just so distracted by attracting new money, eh?