BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Back To Normal

Well after 3 moral damaging defeats in a week including one in the league against their biggest local rivals, an inevitable cup defeat by their arch-enemies coupled with a disgraceful debut sending-off for violent conduct after less than 3 minutes by their BIG new signing, and a superb away win for BRFC at high riding Everton, the clampetts cup of woe must be running over! laugh.gif All of a sudden the silence from our freinds in Royston Vasey is deafening!

So it's goodnight and God Bless Dingles.......... Luv Rovers rover.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I see that the clarrots only had 12K for the visit of Sunderland. Given that Sunderland would have brought a few I wonder how many clarrots were there. Funny to see too how they are calling Sunderland useless, they must be closing the gap on them as well.

The Foxes will likely have their thoughts on us so perhaps the clarrots can win one.

All of a sudden the silence from our freinds in Royston Vasey is deafening!

:

How true.

Even Scummings in tonights LET doesn't mention the game.

There was lot of bluster a week ago. Now nothing.

Even that ex-con Payton has finally shut up.

Not strictly true Simon. He does mention Hyde's goal against us.

But his refusal to say anything more at all after all his daft gobbing off of recent weeks would be comic genius if we all weren't all fully aware of the depth of his bitterness. laugh.gif

They play Leicester at home tonight with all tickets reduced to £10 and £5 for kids.

Wonder if they'll fill the ground laugh.gif

10900. More proof that lower ticket prices, doesn't necessarily mean higher attendances.

Maybe it's just best to leave in your world of believing how huge you are?

Your support at turf moor was fantastic , bringing 4000 was amazing , having 22000 at home was superb , you outsung us at both games and as we knew you would we did'nt even bother trying to compete.

Your side was excellent at the turf and you should have won easily , whilst at ewood you should have won by double figures, you are so much better than the last time we met , indeed the gulf between us is now huge!

Now you can live happily ever after, regards from someone it appears usablue thinks he knows???

Strange you Burnley fans keep bringing the "gap is closing" bit up.

Do you honestly believe Burnley are not far off being a team that could finish 14th in the Prem?

Believe me, you would struggle to win a game with the team you've got.

Maybe it's just best to leave in your world of believing how huge you are?

Your support at turf moor was fantastic , bringing 4000 was amazing , having 22000 at home was superb , you outsung us at both games and as we knew you would we did'nt even bother trying to compete.

Your side was excellent at the turf and you should have won easily , whilst at ewood you should have won by double figures, you are so much better than the last time we met , indeed the gulf between us is now huge!

Now you can live happily ever after, regards from someone it appears usablue thinks he knows???

Sarcasm being the lowest form of what?.

Mr, look, if you ever took in what you read instead of applting your clarrot bias to everything you would understand fully that the majority of Rovers fans are very concerned about our attendances.

Where do you think the scoffing of yours originates? It's from years and years of your lot mouthing off about your support, youv'e been harping on about it as long as I can remember.

Even when you were massive, well in the First Division, (oh that's right you were massive) you often only pulled crowds in the low teens of thousands. Yet even then you thought you were so frickin well supported. Sure you would get the big crowds for the big games but often times you had only 13-15,000 for the visits of the less attractive teams.

Remember this was back before the days of live footy on the box.

You still regard yourselves as something special, your not, get over it, drop your mythical beliefs and then perhaps the tone will change around here.

Real football team you call yourselves, what is that exactly? You are an arrogant bunch living on the past glory of a couple of good seasons over 40 years ago, think about it, 40 bloody years. You scoff at teams fans who only a few short seasons ago you rubbed shoulders with them, you scoffed at them then, citing your "history" and massive club theory. It's why you are despised by many of the REAL proper football teams and their fans.

No stranger than the fact that rovers fans suggest it bigger than ever den!

I believe we are nowhere near good enough to play in the premier league and would never suggest you were not a better team but in my opinion, we are no worse or better than we were in 2000/01 despite the league position but rovers are not as good a side as they were 5 years ago and I think your performances and results in the 2 cup games uphold that opinion!

USABlue , first you talk of sarcasm then donate a post littered with the stuff!!

Your problem is that you read an opinion then believe that is the veiw of ALL clarets , all clubs (including yours) have fans with biased and stupid veiws , that is the nature of beast , you read any negative veiws on burnley and store them in your memory whilst forgetting any positives from fans of other clubs because it suits your desire to believe we are the most hated club on the planet, so be it!

I with most clarets know damn well we aint the best club in the world but to US we are and always will be whatever the gates or results and I make no apology if that upsets you!

But as I posted earlier , i'm intrigued as to your comment that "you know who I am"??

As far as i'm aware , ive never met you or exchanged posts with you other than on here unless you posted under another name?

ER!

"that is the nature of beast , you read any negative veiws on burnley and store them in your memory whilst forgetting any positives from fans of other clubs because it suits your desire to believe we are the most hated club on the planet, so be it!"

are there any examples of positives about dingles from other clubs?

by the Beast I assume you are talking about knukle draggers biggrin.gif

No stranger than the fact that rovers fans suggest it bigger than ever den!

I believe we are nowhere near good enough to play in the premier league and would never suggest you were not a better team but in my opinion, we are no worse or better than we were in 2000/01 despite the league position but rovers are not as good a side as they were 5 years ago and I think your performances and results in the 2 cup games uphold that opinion!

I don't remember any rovers fans bringing up this gap thing.

Rovers a worse side than 5 years ago? I assume that you mean when we played you in the first division. Now how would you compare us, then and now? You're judging the whole thing over two cup games?

USABlue , first you talk of sarcasm then donate a post littered with the stuff!!

Your problem is that you read an opinion then believe that is the veiw of ALL clarets , all clubs (including yours) have fans with biased and stupid veiws , that is the nature of beast , you read any negative veiws on burnley and store them in your memory whilst forgetting any positives from fans of other clubs because it suits your desire to believe we are the most hated club on the planet, so be it!

I with most clarets know damn well we aint the best club in the world but to US we are and always will be whatever the gates or results and I make no apology if that upsets you!

But as I posted earlier , i'm intrigued as to your comment that "you know who I am"??

As far as i'm aware , ive never met you or exchanged posts with you other than on here unless you posted under another name?

Likewise you with the Rovers comments, I don't really think there was sarcasm in my post. Of course not ALL clarrots are the way I have described, only just about everyone I have ever met.

Your embellishment of what I have written is a little irritating too, I don't think I said you were the MOST hated. Just that you claim to be "proper" fans watching a "real" team when if fact you act all aloof when dealing with fans who actually earn those titles.

So maybe I am wrong about who you are, as I asked a long time before what is your clarrot handle, that will eliminte just about any doubt. I don't think you will reveal it because then I will know your true side, won't I?

Yes den , i'm judging via the 2 cup games compared to 2000/01, as I dont watch blackburn in the flesh or on TV that's all I can judge by , last time we were out classed and no arguements that we lost in the cup to a better team but we were not out classed this time!

Where do you think the scoffing of yours originates? It's from years and years of your lot mouthing off about your support, youv'e been harping on about it as long as I can remember.

Even when you were massive, well in the First Division, (oh that's right you were massive) you often only pulled crowds in the low teens of thousands. Yet even then you thought you were so frickin well supported. Sure you would get the big crowds for the big games but often times you had only 13-15,000 for the visits of the less attractive teams.

How very,very true and as usual too close to the bone for your average clarrot.

A lot has been put to bed about Burnleys support starting @'87.

So USABlue , only the one's you have met are as you've described?

maybe you bring out the worst in people or maybe they say stuff as they know it gets you riled?

Sorry but I have no such thing as a clarrot handle!

Works both way's SG 194 , will you have a full house v leicester? , how many went to everton?

Sorry but I have no such thing as a clarrot handle!

Are you telling me your willy fell off or you don't vist any clarrot message boards. My guess is you are being evasive, in reality. If you can not reveal what you post as elsewhere then I can only assume you have much to hide. Me I'm USABlue, here, there and everywhere. Nothing to hide see.

No mr blue, I have a claret handle but no such thing as a clarrot handle, not trying to mock your speech impediment!

Nothing to hide, just prefer to keep any other name to myself simply because I can , others from this board will post on claretsmad under other names , are they hiding somthing? , does'nt bother me , what's in a name? ph34r.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.