BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham V Rovers

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet if the roles were reversed and they had signed someone from us, you know that Bruce and Sullivan and all those a**holes would be crying and complaining about the player not being able to play.

I'd say play him anyway, but we have more class than that... and a hell of a lot more class than Brum will ever have. I hope we win this one anyway, without Sav, just to shove their face in it. I honestly can't recall ever hating a club more.

Does anyone have a spare seat for Brum? I live in Manchester but I can meet up where suitable.

Cheers

If you ring the Rovers Ticket office and ask them to duplicate a ticket, you can then pick it up at the Birmingham City ticket office. I have done this before and had no problem. But pick your ticket up well before kick off.

Mark Lawrenson predicts defeat for the Rovers so God is in his Heaven and all's well with the world!

He also makes a snyde remark about Savage despite the official announcement about honouring the gentleman's agreement is several hours old now.

Just looked at the table- defeat in this one and we could drop two places very easilly, three if Pompey win at Man City. Very important not to lose it if we are to build a decent transfer kitty.

With Sav out, I feel a bit more optimistic about our chances, especially when I think back to watching Brum's no show effort in their 3-0 humiliation by Citeh.

What a shock - another defeat predicted by Lawro, personally I hope Savage does not play and we stuff them 3-0 to consolidate a mid table place - would love to hear Bruce whinging about BRFC on MOTD !!

A recent prediction from the whiney former n**-ender was Southampton beating us 2-1.

Lets hope he (or the ghost writer) has got this one equally wrong.

Can't see Savage being missed too much, except for winding up the opposition, and possibly getting himself sent off. A weeks break will hopefully help his recovery from injury.

Nice to see Brum panicking over us playing him. Worried over the fans reaction? a likely story, but a shame we didn't have a similar clause insisting Tiny must play in all our encounters.

Going to the game on sat, be my 2nd tripto b'ham in about 4 days cool.gif . Should be a good game, with the pressure off i think both teams will hope to get a victory. Would love a win to stuff it down that 'big clubs' neck.

Any idea how many tickets we've sold for the game, we had a 1,500 allocation, they should be almost sold out?

Going on Mark Lwarensons predictions this season this how the table could read

Pts

WBA 30

----------------------------

Norwich 29

Southampton 29

Blackburn 3

Im glad he keeps predicting loses for us , because he has been wrong on at least 10 occasions, i hate him and te rt of the idiots at the bbc

1-0 Rovers, Reid

attendance at that massive club 29,000 out of a city of over 1mill a disgrace

Quote of the Day...

I do believe there are safety issues involved and there is no other comment to make as I do not want to give Robbie Savage any more publicity. I am fed up to the back teeth with him.

Hmm, wonder if Steve Bruce stills bears a grudge? Get over it you granny lookalike!

Decent pub near New St called the Newt & Cucumber always has sky games on. If you arrive at New St. head for the Pallisades shopping centre up the escalators then turn left and head for the main exit and as you go down the ramp look to your right for the entrance. Wouldn't advise colours if you want to guarantee entry though.

They are a shoddy lot. Bruce rivals anyone for worst buying manager in the league - he's wasted a fortune on complete crap over the years and the only surprise is that nobody seems to pick up on it.

The entire Rovers team should run out in long blond wigs, just to p*ss them off even more!

Anyway, I think we should prepare ourself for rent-a-gob Bruce/Sullivan/Gold* continuing the dirty theme after the game whatever the result, and the media taking to it like the lazy gits they are.

1-0 Rovers. Nelsen

They are a shoddy lot. Bruce rivals anyone for worst buying manager in the league - he's wasted a fortune on complete crap over the years and the only surprise is that nobody seems to pick up on it.

Ah ha, check out my thread below, ive just picked up on it laugh.gif

Rovers just seem to have this fantastic ability to bring about a late surge towards the end of the season. They make us panic for 3/4 then show us what we wished they'd started from the get-go. I just can't see us losing this one, just too tight in the back line.

Rovers 2-The other team 0

I would love nothing more than to beat Birmingham today. They are a team that I've grown a great disliking to and to finish above them in the league would end the season on a high. Steve Bruce does my head in and after the whole Robbie Savage saga, I'm sure that our players would love to give them a good beating. The last two results have been disappointing in that they were games that we really should have won. Rovers to win 3-1, with Stead, Pedersen and Reid getting the goals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.