BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Convicts Return

Timmy

Just giving as good as they get really and standing up to the comments by McGrath amongst others. They have said they will refuse to be bullied so are just following that through. Great article here from yesterday's Times so apologies if the Aussies can't read it but I though it summed it up for me. Even the Aussie at work couldn't disagree with it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to save up my 1000th post to congratulate England on winning.

333784[/snapback]

Damn! No-one picked up on the fact that that post *was* my 1000th. Was going to counter any corrections with "well, I can't remake my 1000th, so England can't win then"... poor attempt at humour.

I am very nervous at the moment... an excited nervousness. I want to thank my fellow British board members for funding my streaming audio via BBC. Hope you've paid the rent, and it doesn't cut out too much over this month.

Australia just won the toss and are going to bat first. I was hoping they'ed bowl, but looks like the commentators agree it is the right choice.

We'll see...

Edited by Shaddy

The dangerman is gone. We're into the bowlers now. Warne and Lee can bat a bit and Gillespie is no mug either so England need to press on and take these last 4 wickets quickly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.