Top Posters In This Topic

first test is thursday!

1st Test    Thu 21 - Mon 25 Jul    Lord's  
2nd Test    Thu 04 - Mon 8 Aug     Edgbaston  
3rd Test    Thu 11 - Mon 15 Aug    Old Trafford  
4th Test    Thu 25 - Mon 29 Aug    Trent Bridge  
5th Test    Thu 08 - Mon 12 Sep    Brit Oval  

332546[/snapback]

Modes I reckon some of the finish dates on the 5 tests may be adjusted as time goes by... sad.gif

Modes I reckon some of the finish dates on the 5 tests may be adjusted as time goes by... sad.gif

333051[/snapback]

Yeah your right, theres no way the aussies can hold out the england attack for more than a day wink.giftongue.gif

i was hoping that there would not be too many changes to our test squad, as a matter of fact i was hoping that it would stay the same as that squad that finished the series last winter in south africa.

both countrys have had players play for them that weren't actually born there before, so get over it and look forward to the cricket.

Before the One Dayers began i was really positive about our chances in the Ashes but i feel that the Natwest series and the Natwest challenge have been excellent warm-up games for them and i just fell that they are coming in to form particularly Ponting and Gilchrist after their Hundreds. If we can compete in the first couple of test and avoid defeat the pressure will mount on the Aussies and i feel we will have a chance to finally beat them again.

Gonna be a cracking series can't wait for it to begin tomorrow morning.

CUMON ENGLAND!!!

With the enemy at the door, now is the time to rally the troops, as Wellington might have said.

Tomorrow morning, ten minutes before the start of battle, I shall be leading a sing-song at Oakside Nursing Home with a witty ditty written and produced by the glorious Barmy Army. I shall even wear my best set for the occasion.

It is entitled Convict Colony, and should be sung to the tune of the Beatles' "We All Live in a Yellow Submarine".

In the town where I was born, there lived a man who was a thief,

And who told me of his life, stealing bread and shagging sheep,

So they put him in the nick, and then a magistrate he went to see,

Who said ’Put him on the ship to the convict colony.’

Chorus: You all live in a convict colony, a convict colony; you all alive in a convict colony, a convict colony......

repeat

As an alternative, there is a tribute to the philandering drug addict, Shane Warne, which should be sung to the tune of Tony Christie’s "Amarillo".

Show me the way to Shane Warne’s villa,

He’s got his pills under his pilla,

A dodgy bookie from Manila,

Nurse is on her mobile phone.

Happy days.

WHO?

333844[/snapback]

Symonds, North, the Husseys.. plus probably 3 or 4 we have never heard of, but will.

We are getting it right, but i fear we are a couple of years too early, and we will have a better squad down under in 18 months, but they will also fix the pitches against us. (as we should against them in England, but dont).

With the enemy at the door, now is the time to rally the troops, as Wellington might have said.

Tomorrow morning, ten minutes before the start of battle, I shall be leading a sing-song at Oakside Nursing Home with a witty ditty written and produced by the glorious Barmy Army. I shall even wear my best set for the occasion.

It is entitled Convict Colony, and should be sung to the tune of the Beatles' "We All Live in a Yellow Submarine".

In the town where I was born, there lived a man who was a thief,

And who told me of his life, stealing bread and shagging sheep,

So they put him in the nick, and then a magistrate he went to see,

Who said ’Put him on the ship to the convict colony.’

Chorus: You all live in a convict colony, a convict colony; you all alive in a convict colony, a convict colony......

repeat

As an alternative, there is a tribute to the philandering drug addict, Shane Warne, which should be sung to the tune of Tony Christie’s "Amarillo".

Show me the way to Shane Warne’s villa,

He’s got his pills under his pilla,

A dodgy bookie from Manila,

Nurse is on her mobile phone.

JIMBO I HERE HONOUR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE IT EM!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOKED TOMM OFF

GBH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HURT EM

Happy days.

333842[/snapback]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.