BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Convicts Return

Timmy

I had no need to follow up as they did collapse.

Go the Aussies and enjoy your bitterness. wink.gif

And in future keep your insults to yourself plastic Rover fan from Manchester thumbs-up.gif

And judging by your most recent posts insulting others via a keyboard seems to be something you are pretty adept at present...

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php?act=Se...sult_type=posts

A common theme with you mad.gif

Anyway until the Ashes..

328827[/snapback]

No Don you've got confused. I moved to Manchester but still support Rovers. Despite Manchester having a more succesful team. Go figure.

Like I said before if you can't take a bit of banter then don't go trolling.

Oh and your last post was at 33-5 after which we drew so you did need to come back.

Love and hugs seeing as your such a sensitive soul.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love and kisses to you too sweetie.

I took an oath of citizenship..does that register with you?

So before you insult get your facts right.

I was the one having a bit of a banter as were others.

You popped on after pubbing it and totally misread the above posts.

Love and kisses to you too sweetie.

I took an oath of citizenship..does that register with you?

So before you insult get your facts right.

Are you trying to convince me or yourself?

Oh and I read all your posts whilst the cricket was on and stone cold sober. My response to your trolling would have been the same.

And now, back to the cricket.......

This sharing of the Natwest trophy is total rubbish!!! I dont want to share with the poms. Why cant they play a best of 3 series? And why are we playing another comp., the Natwest challenge WTF???

I think the draw was a bit daft. No idea what the point of these extra 3 games are. They will be used to try out the new rules but they were arranged before that was decided so not sure what the original purpose was.

I think we've had the appetiser, now we all want the main course.

They should have decided the match by the team who lost the least wickets. Wonder who that was?

328864[/snapback]

I totally agree..who ever game up with this idea of "sharing" should be shot...

Ooooohhhhhhhh eeeeeerrrrrrrr you bitches.

Saying that, it's not suprising you act like girls in a thread revolving aroung LOOOOONG WOODEN BATS, and talking about being leg side, and being hell bent on STUMPING batsMEN.

Why don't you just pull ya pants down fella's, realise that you still have testicles, and talk about a reals mans sport.

Like tennis.

Sharing the trophy is what sport is all about cool.gif

BTW, Atherton has often been critical of Gilchrist's 'walking crusade'... I wonder what he thinks after he gave himself out against Bangladesh when he didn't come within a foot of hitting the ball laugh.gif

Edited by pg

i would never ever walk, cause it evens up the count for all the times that batsmen get crap decisions given against them.

well tied game, is it a pre-cursor for the upcoming one day series against australia and then the ashes? if so then we should be in for a nail biting summer, and a great summer at htat if you are a nuetral.

They are going to be played to totally demoralise the Poms.

328855[/snapback]

[/quote

Wow we are so demoralised its untrue...beating you by 9 wickets and with 4 overs remaining, what a hard life it is being an english supporter.......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.