BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Idiot Drunks Do It Again

Modi

And precisely why I now choose to go to so few away games!  If the match is a sell out for away fans the prospect of being sat behind or amongst boorish, foul mouthed and ignorant drunks whose last thought is to actually watch the match turns me right off.  Time for BRFC to revue their policy of selling away tickets perhaps? huh.gif 

Incidentally given that we have so much room in the Darwen End maybe we should introduce a two tier ticketing policy for visiting fans to Ewood.  Darwen End lower @ £25 (or whatever it costs) and a free pepperami for the yobs and £35 inc a free programme and meal ticket upstairs for the more 'cerebral' football fans.  Publicised well enough it might just attract a few thousand more over the course of a season.  Accepting that we need to attract more spectators and given the superb facilities, the safety angle, the car parking, the view of the pitch and close access to the Motorway I think Ewood Park should rightly be promoted as a favourite venue for many opposing supporters.............

........I wonder if such a thought has ever entered Beamo's head? rolleyes.gif

342457[/snapback]

rover.gif i never had you down as a pc person gordon,hellfire people will be complianing about singing at football matches next,lets introduce breatherlysers at the turnstiles tinykit.gif

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rover.gif i never had you down as a pc person gordon,hellfire people will be complianing about singing at football matches next,lets introduce breatherlysers at the turnstiles tinykit.gif

342463[/snapback]

The problem isn't people having a drink before the game. The problem is that some people get so drunk that they spoil the enjoyment of others who have also paid some rediculous price to watch the game.

Like after the game yesterday, the people involved may have been having fun, but the other 150 or so people who were sat on the busses waiting to go home after a 1-0 defeat probably weren't.

342463[/snapback]

Not pc waggy but I just like to watch the football and not the back of some nobhead who continously leaps up and turns around trying to start some pathetically irrelevent song in a raucous, gravelly and tuneless voice about £2 an hour (when he prob doesn't even earn that much) or about Burnley bstards tawts and cnuts!

If the clubs want my (and thousands like me) £30 then they need to address the matter.

Not pc waggy but I just like to watch the football and not the back of some nobhead who continously leaps up and turns around trying to start some pathetically irrelevent  song in a raucous, gravelly and tuneless voice about £2 an hour (when he prob doesn't even earn that much) or about Burnley bstards tawts and cnuts! 

If the clubs want my (and thousands like me) £30 then they need to address the matter.

342471[/snapback]

i agree just ban everyone who sings easiest way to solve it like your trying to say smile.gif

i agree just ban everyone who sings easiest way to solve it like your trying to say smile.gif

342472[/snapback]

Fair play sing through the match and have some pre-game banter in the pub. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. But after the match I was ###### off and wanted to go home and I couldn't because two sets of fans were playing silly buggers. It's the fault of both sets of fans and that's what people are taking exception to.

I think that the next time we have a sell-out away match, we take the seat numbers of the trouble-makers, get the police to photograph them and then report them to the club. (or photograph them yourself) Enough complaints will get them barred quickly enough.

Those are the people who shout "easy, easy" at totally inappropriate times which just serves to enflame the other side. In my book at least they are therefore in part responsible for our losses and would be no loss at all to the majority of decent fans.

This is why I sit in the lower Jack Walker- I can guarantee none of the morons sit there, and I can watch the game in comfort- not having to stand "because I want to and the game should have organised standing areas". It doesn't- get over it. I, for one, and quite happy sitting, thank you.

I know the club needs all the fans they can get, but these people aren't fans, they're scum. As for the £2 an hour brigade- as someone says- for them, that would be an aspirational target, one they're never likely to achieve.

342472[/snapback]

Well just for members benefit, could you explain the relevence of and reason for singing either of those songs at away grounds Wez?

btw Please try to use acceptable grammar and punctuation. It's far easier to read.

I dont think that is true at all because until everyone got in the ground we didn't know that Villa no longer sold beer. So these people wouldn't have paced themselves, only drunk more.

342410[/snapback]

Only reason i knew is somebody mentioned it on the offical board!

football ground guide

It's very easy to blame any problem that happens at a football game on alcohol. These ignorant little wannabes don't cause trouble because they are drunk but because they are scum, pure and simple. People can easily have the vast quantity of seven whole pints without causing any furthur trouble for their fellow spectators than the need to stand up every five minutes so the inebriated sod can leg it to the gents.

I'm a bit worried about this Wez bloke, he seems to be laughing in quite the maniacal way.

It's very easy to blame any problem that happens at a football game on alcohol. These ignorant little wannabes don't cause trouble because they are drunk but because they are scum, pure and simple. People can easily have the vast quantity of seven whole pints without causing any furthur trouble for their fellow spectators than the need to stand up every five minutes so the inebriated sod can leg it to the gents.

I'm a bit worried about this Wez bloke, he seems to be laughing in quite the maniacal way.

342503[/snapback]

huh rolleyes.gif whats that meant to mean and were not scum.......... just because we got asbused by rocks bottles cones n peperamis....

What a bunch of saddos!

We were only having a laugh in the ground... trying to get the atmosphere going abit.

Just cos' your a bunch of muppets who want to sit their in silence, doesnt mean we all do. There was a group of about 20 of us who were having a laugh and abit of banter. If it wasnt for us you coulda heard Savage fart!

As for being drunken hooligans 'ganster' wanabees.... emm I dont think so. Half of us are 18+, my self being 20. I work all week and if im gonna shell out 70 notes for a day out then im gonna make it a good 1!

After the game it was just abit of handbags... afew bricks etc got thrown... nothing else. Villa started it by throwing a bottle of sauce over, then it turned abit messy.

You see alot worse up and down the country every week. And the fact that it was a 'police free game' didnt help!

PS: Home yer head's better soon Wez, you soft ####! haha

I dont think brick throwing counts as handbags?

And you arent best advised to start calling people names, you have no idea who people are. The fact seems to be that your behaviour offends and annoys people, hence them moving away from you.

Abused by a pepperami ?  The mind boggles..... unsure.gif  Sounds like a case for Dr Rich  smile.gif

342508[/snapback]

Phil, whatever people want to do in their own time is up to them, they can put whatever they want wherever they want blink.gif . I'd suggest they be careful with the cones though, wouldn't want to get Flopsy too excited...

huh  rolleyes.gif whats that meant to mean and were not scum.......... just because we got asbused by rocks bottles cones n peperamis....

342504[/snapback]

Ya see you think your celever, u got abused with rocks and bottles!! wow...your gonna be telling that story and laughing to your mates at school all week.

Rocks and bottles??

Will people stop talking out there arses!

All that got thrown was a few stones, a bottle of brown sauce laugh.gif a traffic cone, and a car bumper apparently! (didnt see that myself)

Oh yeah and half a house brick that was blocked wiv his head! blink.gif

The lads that we're there werent a buch of kids. Yeah a few were under 18. But most were between 20-30.

(Please don't use that word again) all happened anyway, seen more agro down my local on a friday night!

EDIT: Fair play... guess we can class it as rocks&bottles ph34r.gif

Edited by The Invisible Man

What a complete joke.

We know who the prawn sandwich brigade are eh?

It is'nt the fact that people are drunk, they are clearly going to do it anyway. And if all they did was wind the oppo supporters up slightly with a couple of songs, some of you are going WAY too far with your criticism.

Not pc waggy but I just like to watch the football and not the back of some nobhead who continously leaps up and turns around trying to start some pathetically irrelevent  song in a raucous, gravelly and tuneless voice about £2 an hour (when he prob doesn't even earn that much) or about Burnley bstards tawts and cnuts! 

342471[/snapback]

Come on Wez lets start a petition to ban all youths who like to get ###### up and sing and have a laugh at the game.

These ''sum'' are ruining it for the rest of us bla bla bla bla.

'£2 an hour'' is a quality chant!

Had to laugh when that stewart said that we very excitable! haha

Talking the ###### out them to lads in the family section was ###### funny aswell. ''Michael Jackson's over there'' and ''Peado Peado''

I say ban all muppets who dont drink and wana sit and be boring farts!

Cos we are the fans of the invisible man!!!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.