BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton Away

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So while many on this board think that we are punching over our weight, thanking heavens that our faceless owners add another 10% to the income line.

357509[/snapback]

I'm pleased someone agrees on the subject of them being faceless.

Sky Sports have said what week the game will commence, but does anybody know whether they have announced what day as yet?

357521[/snapback]

The Charlton official website states that the game is on Tuesday 29th November at 8.00pm.

Brilliant I was hoping it wouldn't be on Wednesday for personal reasons.

I know you weren't TCJ I was just saying it wasn't on Sky for other people's information. I'm probably going personally but the majority of Rovers fans would have been watching it on Sky if they chose it.

Wigan v Newcastle was shown on PPV earlier this season so I don't see why they have to show that again. The extra Tv money would have been useful seeing as our owners won't give Rovers any.

I see the Charlton site says it's Wednesday now. Fortunately I will be able to go thanks to a change of circumstances.

£15 for adults and £5 for juniors. Much cheaper trip to London than usual.

I see the Charlton site says it's Wednesday now. Fortunately I will be able to go thanks to a change of circumstances.

£15 for adults and £5 for juniors. Much cheaper trip to London than usual.

357645[/snapback]

Not too bad prices, although it would have been nice if they had replicated the prices we've had at home in recent rounds ie either £10 or £12. With it being on Sky, hopefully there will be a reasonable travelling support, despite the fact its an awful ground to get to! rover.gif

Any chance of any student tickets? biggrin.gif

I am quite looking forward to this one, going to stay over in london on the Wednesday night.

Dont we play Arsenal away the Saturday before?

357953[/snapback]

Yes we do.

If anyone needs a quality cheap place to stay btw...stay in ST Christophers village hostel, its just outside London bridge tube station. I just stayed there for the chelsea game and its £15 a night, has a bar, restaurant, club, hot tub, sauna and loads of american and aussie birds on their travels biggrin.gif

Luckily i already booked the wednesday off because its the day after my graduation...think im gonna drive down.

When in God's name are they gonna bring out the ticket details for this match. Its been basically a week and there has been no news on allocation or selling dates of tickets to supporters. Get cracking Rovers!

358449[/snapback]

They are unlikely to go on sale until at least the end of next week, so I'd anticipate that meaning Monday 14th Nov.

About to book trains and accomodation for this one.

Ok ok you sarky gits biggrin.gif . Im not really bothered about the allocation, i just want to know stuff like selling dates to s/t or gen sale, if tickets will be available on the day, prices if student tickets are available and other stuff like that!

Ok ok you sarky gits  biggrin.gif . Im not really bothered about the allocation, i just want to know stuff like selling dates to s/t or gen sale, if tickets will be available on the day, prices if student tickets are available and other stuff like that!

358463[/snapback]

£15 adults, £10 senior, £5 children.

This is where being a Rovers fan in isolation in the South East comes in handy - Charlton are the most local ground to me!

One bus ride and a short walk will do it for me, very much looking forward to it. I don't get to go to many Blackburn games, knowing no other Blackburn supporters and not being able to drive, so any extra games down here is good for me.

Edited by D.W.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.