Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pes 6

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had a quick play of the XBOX 360 version and I think I am going to love this game.

The graphics are stunning, far better than the Fifa 2007 effort on the 360 (going off the Fifa demo). The only let down here is the rubbish kit and team names they still give most of the teams. I'm sick of playing as Lancashire. Still, I'm sure there will be a patch soon enough. All the correct players names are there, Kuqi's still there for some strange reason as Nonda has made it in.

The gameplay is what we expect from PES, superb. The 360 pad has been used to it's fullest and they've made use of the extra trigger buttons well.

Right, I'm going back to it now. Great game.

I've just had a quick play of the XBOX 360 version and I think I am going to love this game.

The only let down here is the rubbish kit and team names they still give most of the teams. I'm sick of playing as Lancashire. Still, I'm sure there will be a patch soon enough.

Well fear not as I suspect that in a couple of weeks there will be an option file with all the real kits and names winging its way around the net so no more problems :tu:

The usual places

Where is usual? Been hunting in the shops, thus far no luck.

Anyone know how to transfer a player and kit update on the 360? - I used a max drive on my ps2

It won't be possible most likely, there will be no edit option on the Xbox360 :huh:

Where is usual? Been hunting in the shops, thus far no luck.

It's not out yet so it's not in the shops (until Friday)

It won't be possible most likely, there will be no edit option on the Xbox360 :huh:

I suspect it will be possible, you can already read read and write to the 360 hard drive by hooking it up to a PC so I reckon someone will figure something out.

Edited by Biddy

I've been lucky enough to play the latest Pro Evo, it is superb, i've got the french version tho, with french commentary which i dont mind, way better than Peter Brackley, anyway great gameplay as usual, if you play againts anyone else make sure you pick Barca, they are amazing!, Ronaldinho plays the way the he does in real life, bounces off opponents, for eg Last Season at Camp Nou, when he scored againts Chelsea, he pushed John Tery out the way, Arsenal are'nt a bad choice n'all.

Now in stock at Play - mine was posted yesterday !!!!

Really, I have had mine on Pre order from play for months now and still dont have confirmation it has been posted :(

I stand corrected, just checked again and it was posted on the 23rd :tu:

Edited by Cocker

If some places are selling it today, i may venture out on my crutches and spend some of my birthday money on it.

On the GAME website they have it availible to buy now, yesterday it has preorder next to it.

its slightly wierd at first playing the game without a playstation pad

onlines games are fun, if slightly frustrating if people choose to use their mic

my id is stevengraham82 if u wanna add me as a friend on there, but please send a message also that ur from this board and not a random adding me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.