BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is looking for a good HOSTEL in Amsterdam I would recommend the flying pig downtown. Not the cleanest hostel place but has a great atmosphere and a nice smoking corner.

"read on the official site that it's a one hour train journey from Amsterdam to Rotterdam.

Is that right?"

Its no more than 15 mins.

Edited by Moppy

Sorry, I was confused and thought you were talking about something else. Didn't realize you were referencing Feyenoord.

Isn't it also true, though, that there's a certain anti-semitism associated with the rivalry with Ajax and all that? I could be totally wrong on this.

No , Your absolutely right on that. There are very often Palestinian flags waved around the stadium and Feyenoord players pose in Palestina shirts just before Feyenoord play ajax :P

IPB Image

So remember not to bring any Israelian flags to Rotterdam.. B)

Edited by SCF08

Guys , If you buy a train ticket then buy the ticket

Amsterdam Centraal - Rotterdam Stadion and not to Rotterdam Centraal.

The ticket will bring you right to the stadium...(on the left of the stadium)

IPB Image

You have to switch trains at Rotterdam Centraal to get to the stadium. When you get out of the train and walk down the bridge you will find the away section on the right corner (1minute walk)

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Oct 3 2006, 16:35 ) 449824[/snapback]

Its about an hour, stopping at Den Haag and Schipol on the way. We used it during preseason.

It depends what type of train you get. The slow ones yeah about an hour but the fast ones 15mins. I stayed there for about a month a couple of years ago.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Oct 3 2006, 16:35 ) 449824[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Its about an hour, stopping at Den Haag and Schipol on the way. We used it during preseason.

It depends what type of train you get. The slow ones yeah about an hour but the fast ones 15mins. I stayed there for about a month a couple of years ago.

No It's about an hours travel from A'dam to R'dam. You cant even make it by plane in 15 mins...

Not made the greatest of starts but we are 'warming' to him **cough.cough** :unsure:

But we do have 'Bert' (Brett Emerton)

Do you think the Rovers game will attract a large crowd to your stadium?

Game will be sold out. Thats about 46/50.000

Depends a bit on how many of you are coming.

4 of us booked 50 quid return flights from birmingham to amsterdam on bmi !!

hotel prices via octopus are approx 100 for four of us !

Leyland boys on tour with Preston Blue tagging along ! :brfc:

Want to PM me the hotel you're staying at 1864?

9 of us booked from leeds on Jet 2 07.00 Thurs morning back 10.00 Sat morning - £70 including insurance. We booked a hostel in the centre of amsterdam using this link: Hostels in the dam £30 for 2 nights!! But we aren't fussy!!!

We'll be getting the train around lunchtime on thursday (thanks for the advice SCF08)

Can't wait now!!

:D

Edited by jacko

we have just booked in the Europa 92 hotel in amsterdam 130 quid for 4 of us for the thursday night, Den and his lad ae staying for two nights at the same hotel for the same price.

get it booked on octopus travel and we can have a right old knees up on the train to the ground !

Bring it on :brfc:

Would have loved to have gone to this but work dictates otherwise.....very envious of you all!!

Just like the Krackow thread, for any Feyenoord fans reading this our club does not have a hooligan problem and our fans have a good reputation abroad....Enjoy! :rover:

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

we have just booked in the Europa 92 hotel in amsterdam 130 quid for 4 of us for the thursday night, Den and his lad ae staying for two nights at the same hotel for the same price.

get it booked on octopus travel and we can have a right old knees up on the train to the ground !

Bring it on :brfc:

Booking confirmed W.

Just need a match ticket now. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.