BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Euro Bonus

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...£15 for entrance to both games for season ticket holders? £7.50 for each game...that is a superb offer. Only £15 for non-season ticket holders per game too.

They've been slated at times before...but nobody can say that Rovers aren't responding to the falling crowds now.

Edited by FourLaneBlue

Wow...£15 for entrance to both games for season ticket holders? £7.50 for each game...that is a superb offer. Only £15 for non-season ticket holders per game too.

They've been slated at times before...but nobody can say that Rovers aren't responding to the falling crowds now.

Quite true FLB, the biggest question is whether or not the Blackburn public respond.

I certainly intend to book my three ST's onto both matches (even though the child cannot attend!)

Superb news, i'm a season ticket holder so it means i get mine for £7.50 a game, what a bargain!. Hopefully these prices will mean we get even more support than the game versus Salzburg.

Yet again i doff my cap to the 'powers that be' at Ewood Park. :tu:

It is so refreshing to see they are listening to the fans of BRFC :brfc:

It takes courage to stand up & start something & i`m proud of the fact my club Blackburn Rovers are taking the lead & confronting the worrying decline in attendances in football these days.

I predict many other clubs in a similar situation are watching with great interest & may follow suit if this great gamble starts to pay dividends.

BLACKBURN ROVERS....THE CLUB THAT SAVED FOOTBALL!! ;)

On another positive note about Rovers I recieved that i thought was junk mail from them last week. When I opened it, it was infact two 'cards' On the cards they had stuck the stickers from the games I have attended and explained how it worked. I had not heard about the card but they have taken the time to send them out to customers and now I can save my stamps for a free ticket! How exciting!!!!

Fantastic News, a great initiative from the club.

If we can get a near-full house for both home games and win them both it puts us through to the more lucrative rounds later in the competition!

Cant see how Rovers could have done any better on this

:tu:

Free for Salzburg. £7.50 each for the next two matches. That's some reward for having an ST.

Well done Rovers.

let's hope lots are also tempted by the £15 for non ST holders.

Superb!...yet again there is nothing more our club can do to help the fans.

Whilst it is a terrific gesture to loyal season ticket holders, I fail to see how it will do anything for attendences in anything other than the two UEFA Cup games. Season ticket holders are likely to be there anyway, and will certainly be at Ewood for Premiership games. I'd be suprised if the extra bums on seats total for the next Premiership game made it into double figures from this.

As a non-seasonticket holder I must say the £15 option FOR ALL AREAS is a cracking offer. My brother works lates so I'll probably use his season-ticket, but even so I would have gone anyway at these prices. I have often criticised the club in the past over ticket policy, especially for the Everton game earlier this season, but the club has reacted magnificently and hopefully will set a trend for other clubs.

Great gesture by the club and a canny bit of buisness.

However we shouldn't loose sight of the fact that its as much about revenew raised as bums on seats. So we as supporters need to respond to this initiative.

My suggestion is claim your own seat and then buy extra tickets. Then you can drag those lapsed supporters- mates, family complete strangers if neccessary- down to some European games for a treat. If its anything like Salzburg they'll probably come back for more.

IF THE BLACKBURN PUBLIC WANT REASONABLY PRICED FOOTBALL, THEY NEED TO RESPOND TO OFFERS LIKE THIS ! otherwise whats the club supposed to do.

Thanks Rovers, I'll have some of that !!

LeChuck...."I'd be suprised if the extra bums on seats total for the next Premiership game made it into double figures from this.

...Well, i`ve bought 4 tickets for the Notlob game, when usually i wouldn`t have bought any....so only six more tickets have to be sold to suprise you. ;)

(p.s...i`ll also be taking up the 2 £15 european home games offer aswell...that`s another 6/8 tickets.)

Can someone tell me how Rovers are promoting this in Blackburn. Its a great idea and gesture but will only work to its full potential if the general Blackburn public know about it. Please tell me its more than just a quater page near the back of the LET.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.