Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tugay Appreciation Society

Nayef

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l_9e9e379562b5e2c89b62e7431f15bd18.jpg

absolute Legend :rover: he absolutely loved that I had put LEGEND beneath his number!

I've never weared this kit since Tugay signed it, its going up on the wall. Just need to buy a frame!

PS! I've scrapped my Tugay 'look' :P

Edited by pks1984

How the hell did we manage to get Tugay for only £1.3m?!?

You mean how the hell could he NOT get into the Rangers first team?! Now that is weird.

btw now that he's thinning he looks miles better with his hair cut shorter. Lesson to all balding men.

Edited by thenodrog

You mean how the hell could he NOT get into the Rangers first team?! Now that is weird.

btw now that he's thinning he looks miles better with his hair cut shorter. Lesson to all balding men.

Whats even more bizarre is tha tI meet Rangers fans up here who seem entire non plussed and unbothered about TUgay leaving. I tell them that Tugay is the greatest foreign player ever to have graced Rovers (and one of the greatest in the Prem's history), and nothing short of a bona fide genius. Infinately better than Ferguson. If he had arrived at Rovers five years earlier I have little doubt we would have been fielding offers of many millions for him.

Yet they just shrug their shoulders. If they held onto him maybe they would have had more luck in the SPL and in europe. But their loss was certainly our gain!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.