BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bayer Leverkeusen

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! Ticket office rang this morning; off to collect our tickets from the ticket office!

Congratulations etc on your engagement Tris and Kiwi! I trust you will (in good time) do your bit towards producing the next generation of Rovers fans! ;)

YES! Ticket office rang this morning; off to collect our tickets from the ticket office!

Congratulations etc on your engagement Tris and Kiwi! I trust you will (in good time) do your bit towards producing the next generation of Rovers fans! ;)

and have you only been to one away previously?

*EDIT* Just phoned Rovers and the lady said my application had been sucessful!!!

i havent had a phone call or anything

so i will just pop down and pick them up when i get my lil bros half s/t

They haven't got the tickets yet, it transpires, SAS. We were told there is a contingent going to Leverkeusen this afternoon apparently to sort out details so they will probably bring the tickets back I assume.

Yes, we had only been to the Feyenoord match but our application was the first in for the second round of tickets! :)

They haven't got the tickets yet, it transpires, SAS. We were told there is a contingent going to Leverkeusen this afternoon apparently to sort out details so they will probably bring the tickets back I assume.

Tell em to check the bars out in Cologne while their out there :)

Yes, we had only been to the Feyenoord match but our application was the first in for the second round of tickets! :)

aye so i was told

still, got a new season ticket holder amongst the ranks :)

complete with a mark hughes gimp mask :unsure:

Phoned the ticket office about half hour ago, the lad said that he didn't think the Leverkusen tickets had been sorted out at all yet and to phone back on Friday :blink::rolleyes:

Phoned ticket office 2 hrs ago, the girl said application successful and the tickets would be sent out early next week :)

Phoned the ticket office about half hour ago, the lad said that he didn't think the Leverkusen tickets had been sorted out at all yet and to phone back on Friday :blink::rolleyes:

I think I'd just phone back and get one of the girls! They looked me up and told me I'd got one!

Archived