BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bayer Leverkeusen

They are only accepting applications but will not start processing them until Tuesday, therefore anyone who has been to 2 is difinately getting a ticket.

Waggy has never needed tickets anywhere before why would this game be any different and I am willng to wager he gets on!

Spurs had over 1800 (according to their sites) as they allocated them the no-mans land reserved for segregation, I can see the same happening especially if rumours of 1800 applicatioons are true, the police won't want 700+ fans drinking in the town centre bars during the game.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why?

:rover: seeing he was a season ticket holder before he joined as a boy soldier,went to arsenal-wigan-liverpoo-boro over xmas,he wants to sit with rovers fans,and desreves a ticket before many others including me :P:brfc:

Why?

i obviously dont know the lads history in the army ie if theyve been involved in iraq or afganistan,but to be honest does that matter?No

the point is there lads who are prepared to fight for our country should the need occur.there basically saying ill put my body on the line for every one back in england and that is why i respect army lads so much.

And becasue of that i think they should be able to get a few tickets in germany.

His job, his choice. End of.

well obviously

but the point is there prepared to put there life on the line for you and me and everyone else in england.

Apart from the fact that it's everyone else in the UK, not England (And you wonder why we Scots dislike you), it's their own choice. Conscripts, yep, give them tickets. Volunteers- their choice.

His job, his choice. End of.

Apart from the fact that it's everyone else in the UK, not England (And you wonder why we Scots dislike you), it's their own choice. Conscripts, yep, give them tickets. Volunteers- their choice.

:rover: typical celtic fans reply,pass the tin for the cause,oh sorry were just bank robbers and drug dealers now :blink::brfc:

Do they not get paid?

I genuinely cannot see the link between jumping the que and where you work.

:rover: no queue jumping going on,i asked when everyone was sorted who had been to a european AWAY GAME could they be cosidered,off course he gets paid,but thats not the point :brfc:

well obviously

but the point is there prepared to put there life on the line for you and me and everyone else in england.

OK,

I'm prepared to resolve peoples contractual difficulties every day, and represent them in grievances and disciplinaries. I get paid for it.

But I want a ticket. Can I have one?

Or am I being discriminated against cos I CHOOSE to go down a particular career pathway?

EDIT - Im not being serious btw - Im fine.

Waggy, why don't you get them to apply in writing/email to the ticket office and/or download the application form and fax it over? Presumably they are on the database so if the full allocation of tickets are not sold at the next stage they might stand a chance. With the best will in the world there isn't much we on here can do.

:rover: no queue jumping going on,i asked when everyone was sorted who had been to a european AWAY GAME could they be cosidered,off course he gets paid,but thats not the point :brfc:

And of course the 'usual spiel' is that we don't expect there to be any tickets remaining after that.

:rover: typical celtic fans reply,pass the tin for the cause,oh sorry were just bank robbers and drug dealers now :blink::brfc:

?????

Not Catholic. Not, as I presume you're implying, an IRA supporter.

And as for respect, it's a job. I respect him for having a job, much as I respect kitchen porters and lavatory attendants for having jobs.

Coppers put their lives on the line for the public, let's give them a ticket, oh and of course the nurses and doctors don't forget them. In fact let's replace the current setup with a form saying how many worthy causes you have contributed to and why you deserve one more than others.

You can't convince me that someone fighting Iraq is doing it for my benefit. As much as they deserve every respect for the job they do, they do not deserve a ticket ahead of the many other hard working people.

OK,

I'm prepared to resolve peoples contractual difficulties every day, and represent them in grievances and disciplinaries. I get paid for it.

But I want a ticket. Can I have one?

Or am I being discriminated against cos I CHOOSE to go down a particular career pathway?

EDIT - Im not being serious btw - Im fine.

yes i no its there choice and all but all im saying is that not many jobs include putting your life on the line for your countrys people and for that reason i think we should make exceptions in some case.

But i also understand that they cant make exceptions for everyone who says they have a 'important job'.

IMO being in the army is the ultimate job you can do for your country.

Coppers put their lives on the line for the public, let's give them a ticket, oh and of course the nurses and doctors don't forget them. In fact let's replace the current setup with a form saying how many worthy causes you have contributed to and why you deserve one more than others.

You can't convince me that someone fighting Iraq is doing it for my benefit. As much as they deserve every respect for the job they do, they do not deserve a ticket ahead of the many other hard working people.

its doesnt matter what or were there fighting,at the end of the day they dont decide if they fight in accrington or bloody india its the government who have the power

Yeh ok coppers do put there lives on the line but in the army you know your in an area where guns are present and at any minute you could get killed.In the plod you dont think like that your more often than not there thinking about petty crime,like who stole a bag crisps from the corner shop,its not everyday there on a case involving mass murderers is it??(obviously im talking about normal on the beat coppers)not dci jack meadows on the bill.

And as for respect, it's a job. I respect him for having a job, much as I respect kitchen porters and lavatory attendants for having jobs.

you should have respect for someone who puts there life on the line everyday.

And of course the 'usual spiel' is that we don't expect there to be any tickets remaining after that.

:rover: the thing is i can guarentee there will be rovers fans at this game who have not been to any european away games this season,in fact i know two who are going,so do'nt come we are fairer than fair,its the same old story who you know gets you everywhere :brfc:

I'm losing the will to live.....

their; their; their; their; their; their lives

they're fighting; they're thinking - they are

there is a place................. over there

Doesn't anyone know the difference any more :blink:

So how are these fans getting tickets, then, Waggy? They must be getting someone who has already been to get the tickets. Cheating in other words. Nice.

I'm losing the will to live.....

their; their; their; their; their; their lives

they're fighting; they're thinking - they are

there is a place................. over there

Doesn't anyone know the difference any more :blink:

So how are these fans getting tickets, then, Waggy? They must be getting someone who has already been to get the tickets. Cheating in other words. Nice.

Oh I'm so glad you said that. The terrible grammar and puctuation is driving me round the bend. What DO they teach nowadays? Now I'd give a ticket to someone who could teach grammar and punctuation to the masses. Without hesitation.

but I'd also add:

Where, where where- Where they are fighting, Where are they going?

Were, were, were- Were you able to buy groceries? they were not able to choose where they fought.

Also, yes, I'm sure you'll be able to get tickets through the executive package even if you've never been to another Rovers game. But I'm afraid that's life. And those who can afford to pay will always be able to circumvent rules.

I always pay for mine unless Mrs Roverite gets me some complentaries for away games :o:brfc:

Oh I'm so glad you said that. The terrible grammar and puctuation is driving me round the bend. What DO they teach nowadays? Now I'd give a ticket to someone who could teach grammar and punctuation to the masses. Without hesitation.

but I'd also add:

Where, where where- Where they are fighting, Where are they going?

Were, were, were- Were you able to buy grogeries? they were not able to chose where they fought.

Also, yes, I'm sure you'll be able to get tickets through the executive package even if you've never been to another Rovers game. But I'm afraid that's life. And those who can afford to pay will always be able to circumvent rules.

POOR PEOPLE CANT SPELL.

POOR PEOPLE CANT SPELL.

Whyever not? I don't remember any discrimination between well off and poor at school and we all had access to the library.

There is absolutely no excuse for not knowing basic grammar.

Good manners are nice too. ;)

I wish every one would calm down - its on Eurosport!!!!

Now you know that isn't good enough, SuperStella - what time; which Eurosport channel; who's commentating (please not the previous two again); which button do you press; etc etc.................... :rolleyes:;)

Archived