BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bayer Leverkeusen

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have paid for half of the BRFCS members so one more won't matter. :D

Really looking forward to this trip, it should be great.

you do realise you can now hold these members to ransome and threaten to tout their tickets unless they worship you and buy you drinks all the trip :D

£14.49 for a pin badge! I had a look but wasn't paying that!

That said while looking for the badge before someone posted the link I found the "By gum we'll make it a day" single from 1972 for sale on eBay and bought that instead! :rover:

I guess a few will be keeping their eyes out for any more badges over the upcoming weeks

Flight booked, 7am from liverpool to cologne on the monday, returning friday at 10am. Hotel booked, Hotel Leonet in the centre and tickets apparently confirmed, i'm not counting any chickens until they're in my hands though!! anyone else on the flights or in the hotel? we any idea of meeting places?

Sent an email to te ticket office yesterday and got a very curt reply. ' You will find out on friday'

Sounds a bit grim.

On the other hand, I have cheap flights, and have just booked the coolest apartment in Cologne for four days. Smack bang in the centre with pool sauna and jacuzzi, own kitchen and massive lounge with cd tv and dvd player - all for £70.00 per night!!

Happy days

Come on Rovers, please let me have 4 tickets..................... :blink:

you do realise you can now hold these members to ransome and threaten to tout their tickets unless they worship you and buy you drinks all the trip :D

Thats the plan :)

Problem is one of these members has booked the hotel so I may just have to sell them for the £17.

Thats the plan :)

Problem is one of these members has booked the hotel so I may just have to sell them for the £17.

only one of the members though

give him/her the ticket and hold the rest to randsom muhaha

maybe i should be saying this on here as the people in question probably know me :unsure:

i am only joking guys :rover:

are they on open sale?

No

Ive just been talking to the TO about my brothers allocation.

He handed in 8 applications, the 4 who were season ticket holders have got tickets, the 4 without have not as yet and now have to wait for stage 3.

She said that stage 2 is going to go on till the beginning of next week (monday or tuesday they aren't sure), which is when stage 3 will start and the rest of the applications will be processed in date order.

No

Ive just been talking to the TO about my brothers allocation.

He handed in 8 applications, the 4 who were season ticket holders have got tickets, the 4 without have not as yet and now have to wait for stage 3.

She said that stage 2 is going to go on till the beginning of next week (monday or tuesday they aren't sure), which is when stage 3 will start and the rest of the applications will be processed in date order.

Sorry, i meant are they on sale to those who havent been away in europe?

I've got a ST but have only been to the home games

Sent an email to te ticket office yesterday and got a very curt reply. ' You will find out on friday'

Sounds a bit grim.

On the other hand, I have cheap flights, and have just booked the coolest apartment in Cologne for four days. Smack bang in the centre with pool sauna and jacuzzi, own kitchen and massive lounge with cd tv and dvd player - all for £70.00 per night!!

Happy days

Come on Rovers, please let me have 4 tickets..................... :blink:

is it the Marienburger Bonotel by any chance?

Archived