BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bayer Leverkeusen

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a very difficult one , Jan . Chose is past tense but perhaps choose is more apt here ..? :blink:

Over to you , mum :)

Absolutely correct. Can spell, can't type!

For most things my secretary covers that, but I think she'd get a bit peeved if I asked her to type all my responses on here ;-)

For fellow supporters who have not yet booked accomodation can I suggest that you look at hotels and contact them directly as the prices you will be quoted will fall dramatically.

We were orignailly quoted a really good price of 54 quid for 2 night b and b at a hotel with pool and complex just 6kms out of the centre of Cologne, unfortunately the hotel is closed for the week for redecoration and the alternative that was offered was 11kms out of centre.

Having had a look around on various websites I was eventually quoted for 2 nights b and b prices ranging from 300 quid a room upto 544 quid a room and NO breakfast !

Finally got a bloody great hotel at the KOSMOS in Cologne, dealt directly with them and secured two twin rooms at 114 euros per night with MIGHTY BREAKFAST,pool and leisure complex and all within 10 minutes walk of Cologne central.

Bloody good thing this t'internet thingymyjiggy :o:rolleyes:

Were stopping in dusseldorf from the tuesday to friday.fly from leeds/bradford at 6:00 on tuesday and then from dusselldorf on the friday at 9:00 at night

On the same flights.

Shhesh 86 posts in 5 days....is that some kind of record?

Right - Flights provisionally booked today courtesy of Ford Air (from Sarfend) to Koln on the Tuesday pm

Meeting provisionally sorted in Koln for the morning.

Ready for a major session in the afternoon and then onto the game. Tickets or no tickets won't miss this one for the world.

Need to speak to a girl i used to work with - her hubby has the irish pub in koln - big place w/ sky sports and full facilities for when everyone is bored of the kolsch ! Will ensure we are all welcome and post a link once confirmed.

Anyone else booked in the Maritim Hotel ?

Carn't ferkin wait for this one !

PMSL - about £50 taxi ride too by the time trains have stopped running. Sure there will be plenty of floors in Koln to sleep on. The carnival is not to be missed and for those stopping til the weekend you will have a top time !

Generally the trains don't stop. Aye they're less frequent, but you can get between Cologne-Dusseldorf-Leverkusen all through the night.

Archived