BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bayer Leverkeusen

Leverkusen only holds 22500 and we've got the designated 5%. Thats our lot, there'll be additional corporate ones but thats all.

See what the announcement about stage 2 selling says next week.

I handed mine in on Saturday. Have booked hotels and everything. Maybe I'd better tell my work?

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, the train is nice and cheap!

Düsseldorf Flughafen

Köln Hbf

We, 14.02.07

dep 12:04

arr 12:49

0:45 Minutes

13,00 EUR

sorry i meant from frankfurt to koln

its expensive probs because of the ICE trains

Den

we fly from Liverpool 0700hrs on Wednesday 14th to Cologne. Our return flight is Friday morning 1025.

I am just awaiting confirmation of the hotel through Octopus as the first hotel have closed for decoration !

I will pm you the details.

Warren

they were shcedueled to be accepted tuesday.

To me that sounds like weve not sold many then :unsure::unsure:

I dont think it does, just means they have dealt with them quicker than they thought they would and that most people they expected to apply have already done so.

:rover: has anyone got john williams e-mail address :blink::brfc:

:lol::lol:

Dear Mr Williams..........

...........Otherwise engaged..............been going since 196..............

Yours,

Waggy........

Not got my application in yet so maybe emailing him also.........

:rover: no i rung the ticket office on behalf off my nephew who is stationed in germany with the QLR,he and 2 other rovers fans in his regiment want to go,but the ticket office just gave me the usual spiel,but surely lads who fight for there country deserve a chance off a ticket.i will go without a ticket,no problem but he and his mates want to sit with roverites and not his bad uncle. :brfc:

:rover: no i rung the ticket office on behalf off my nephew who is stationed in germany with the QLR,he and 2 other rovers fans in his regiment want to go,but the ticket office just gave me the usual sbut surely lads who fight for there country deserve a chance off a ticket piel,.i will go without a ticket,no problem but he and his mates want to sit with roverites and not his bad uncle. :brfc:

damn right.

i hope you get em mate

Archived