• Created
  • Last Reply

I'm all sorted.

Flight.... check

Hotel.... check

Leave from work .... check

Match ticket .... check

Understanding Girlfriend .... check

When did you get the nod on your ticket? I only went to one euro away so chances are slim.

Got the flights sorted and also renting the coolest apartment in downtown Cologne - cheaper than a hotel and miles better!

Heard that 3000 spurs fans managed to get to see the game, so ther is hope

There is something that has been missing on this thread about the trip to Germany !

Everyone has hotels, and travel arrangements and tickets sorted,

WHAT ABOUT THE FLOWERS FOR THE LOVED ONES LEFT BEHIND ON VALENTINES DAY ??? :P

Fear not, 1864. I shall be there so you can give them to me on the day ;)

When did you get the nod on your ticket? I only went to one euro away so chances are slim.

Got the flights sorted and also renting the coolest apartment in downtown Cologne - cheaper than a hotel and miles better!

Careful, that urban myth about the number of Spurs fans at Leverkusen seems to be approaching the Dingle level of support!

For those making the trip - a little insight to the type of view (without the Yids) you will get and where the Rovers will be caged.

If anyone is struggling to get a ticket you could try here: www.worldticketshop.com

I wouldn't be complaining about £48 to watch Chelsea after seeing those prices! :o

How much>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :wstu:

Anyhow how can they offer tickets for the Blackburn End when the Rovers fans have to 'strip naked' to get one over here

Any news on when we can expect to receive confirmation of our ticket application ?

I know I should get a ticket as I went to both Salzburg and Feyenoord......I just don't trust the ticket office when it comes to the safe keeping of such applications, escpecially as I submitted mine before Christmas !!!

Any news on when we can expect to receive confirmation of our ticket application ?

I know I should get a ticket as I went to both Salzburg and Feyenoord......I just don't trust the ticket office when it comes to the safe keeping of such applications, escpecially as I submitted mine before Christmas !!!

I've had some difficulties with the ticket office despite having been to Krakow and Feyenoord. And don't trust them with important stuff either, so I went down on Saturday to check everything was ok with my application. After two minor cardiac events, I found that my application had actually been processed and the tickets will be sent out shortly as the club already have received them. The lady at the desk implied this would be once all the tickets have been allocated.

Hopefully have them in my hands by the weekend!!

He has good mates which he will be buying for :tu:

I saw you and Tris canoodling on the ferry back from Rotterdam...not that I am stalking you guys or owt.

I've been seeing Tris for far to many years to remember, if he'd been "canoodling" I'm sure i'd have known about it :angry:

C'mon guys spill the beans on the happy news.

May I take the opportunity to congratulate you both.

Tris and Kiwi that is!

There's not many beans left to spill after that!!!

We think we've told everyone we should have without broadcasting it over the tinternet so here goes - Kiwiwannabe and I got engaged just before Christmas.

Happy New Year everyone :):brfc:

Archived