Fri, 16 Feb 07

1 Adult

£ 55.00

Taxes and fees

£ 12.92

Total price

£ 122.93

Good one. You'd miss the match like but the flights are a decent price. :tu:

Waggy - did they fit in the current criteria - season tickets and an away UEFA match etc?

Got a pretty unhelpful chap when I called a couple of days back who told me not to bother applying (and sorting out accom) and now they're apparently processing in order of date received!

No, I didnt see that one.....

Its the Residenz Am Dom.

Too Cool For School!

Are you at the Marienburger? :huh:

yes, looks like a classy hotel, and when you described yours being central with jacuzzi etc i thought it we were in the same

yes, looks like a classy hotel, and when you described yours being central with jacuzzi etc i thought it we were in the same

Just checked out the Marienburger - COOL!

We are only 300 mtrs from the cathedral so might take a shufty at it.

Get there tuesday and return saturday morning - Cant Wait! ;)

Cologne Cathedral is one of the most fabulous buildings in Europe. It is unlike any of the other great gothis cathedrals in that there are very few straight lines giving it an almost organic feel.

Also in the concrete square in front of it, the Roman Museum is worth a visit. The ladies might well approve of the the collection of candle holders- thousands of erect phalluses!

Cologne Cathedral is one of the most fabulous buildings in Europe. It is unlike any of the other great gothis cathedrals in that there are very few straight lines giving it an almost organic feel.

Also in the concrete square in front of it, the Roman Museum is worth a visit. The ladies might well approve of the the collection of candle holders- thousands of erect phalluses!

Thanks Philipl, will check it out.

It looks an amazing place and I'm well chuffed that we have 4 days to explore the place and find some tickets!!!

Is anyone going in the Bayer end. My german in friend is on standby to phone up with his passport and get tickets but im in 2 minds. It will be painful to watch the rovers fans when im sat in silence with zee germans. Surely it will be worth it for the atmosphere before and after the game and i can get a return flight for 38 quid including taxes which is nice. How many rovers fans are expected to go over without tickets?

Is anyone going in the Bayer end. My german in friend is on standby to phone up with his passport and get tickets but im in 2 minds. It will be painful to watch the rovers fans when im sat in silence with zee germans. Surely it will be worth it for the atmosphere before and after the game and i can get a return flight for 38 quid including taxes which is nice. How many rovers fans are expected to go over without tickets?

:rover: 10 going with me :o:brfc:

I just got off the phone to the ticket office. They said they hadn't processed all the stage two tickets. I asked if they'd received my application (they had) and she said that despite me not being a season ticket holder because I'd gone to Krakow, I had a decent chance of a ticket!

Someone somewhere is telling porkies.....or perhaps it's an elaborate trap to get my hopes up before dashing them (typical Rovers!).

Regardless I'm flying from Stansted to Cologne early on Weds, staying in the Meininger City Hostel 'til Friday before training it to Berlin for a wochenende of beer swilling.

Archived