BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bayer Leverkeusen

We're booked - Eurostar London Waterloo to Brussels and then ICE Brussels - Koln Hbf. City Centre hotel right by the station and cathedral.

For anyone after the ultimate bargain -

Ryanair London Stansted - Dusseldorf Weeze on Tues 13th or Weds 14th and return Thurs 13th - currently £0.01 each way - that's ~30 quid return all in.

Weeze has a railway station about 2 miles from the airport (there is a bus link or taxi but you could walk it!)

1hr30 on the train to Koln (1 change) - don't prebook, buy an area ticket when you get there - allows up to 4 to travel on one ticket. Will cost next to nothing if there's 4 of you - about £10 if you're alone).

So Stansted - Weeze - Koln can still be done for 30/40 quid return. Get 4 in a car from Blackburn and even with parking and petrol it's less than 50 quid each.

Happy travelling!!!

And you think I exagerate!!! :lol:

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All booked - returning to my World Cup base of Dortmund for the night on the Tuesday then travelling by train to Cologne (about an hour if memory serves me right) on the Wednesday, staying the night in Cologne then fying back from Dortmund.

Luton to Dortmund £35 return. Can't grumble at that.

See you all in Cologne.

All booked - returning to my World Cup base of Dortmund for the night on the Tuesday then travelling by train to Cologne (about an hour if memory serves me right) on the Wednesday, staying the night in Cologne then fying back from Dortmund.

Luton to Dortmund £35 return. Can't grumble at that.

See you all in Cologne.

All I can say is- 'Can't grumble at that' - will itself put some Rovers fans off!!!

Bring on Cologne - went to Rotterdam, but still dont think I have a prayer of getting a ticket.

Who would have though it - struggling to get tickets - I LOVE BRFC! :D

All I can say is- 'Can't grumble at that' - will itself put some Rovers fans off!!!

Bring on Cologne - went to Rotterdam, but still dont think I have a prayer of getting a ticket.

Who would have though it - struggling to get tickets - I LOVE BRFC! :D

:rover: i may make my european debut this season,but do not fancy koln jail again :brfc:

Den and I flying out the Weds morning on Air Berlin from Manchester to Dusseldorf via Stansted.

Staying 1st night at Hotel Europa am Dom followed by second night at Four Point Sheraton. Fly back Friday evening from Cologne.

Cant wait.

:tu:

:rover: do you need tickets for european games,left it on the mantlepiece usually works. :lol::brfc:

I think you'll find plenty of Blackburn folk will be using that line, seems to be allot going over without tickets for this one.

It'll be good to see you.

But I really have to ask why you were searching for such a location?

Searching for hotels in Leverkusen? It was the Mrs not me. I'm not even going on this one. I don't want to know mate, she tells me it "just came up" :blink:

Just about to book my flight at £148 from Liverpool and it wouldn't confirm, I re-entered the dates and is now coming up as £228. the outward flight alone is now £134.99 before taxes.

Looks like i am flying into Dusseldorf - more hammer for skyscanner!

Gutted!

Leverkusen only holds 22500 and we've got the designated 5%. Thats our lot, there'll be additional corporate ones but thats all.

See what the announcement about stage 2 selling says next week.

Archived