BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bayer Leverkeusen

Oz, don't recall meeting you but I'm in the Fruh Haus pic waving to the camera.

It's all a bit of a blur to be honest.

Me Neither!!

Why do I look sober in all of Clares pics?? Nice picture of Beerman....de de de de de de de de de de de BEERMAN BBBBEEERRRRRMMMMAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But only me you and Moz met the mighty sandwich man................ have you got the video of him.

I have. Showed it to people at work and they are like WTF!! That cup of Tea was awful or it may have been my body repelling against non alcoholic liquids.

I wonder who would win in a fight, Sandwich man or Beerman.

I have. Showed it to people at work and they are like WTF!! That cup of Tea was awful or it may have been my body repelling against non alcoholic liquids.

I wonder who would win in a fight, Sandwich man or Beerman.

my money is on sandwich man

still in shock at you getting a cup of tea

my money is on sandwich man

still in shock at you getting a cup of tea

Come on mate it was 06:30 and we had been drinking for about 18 hours. I know you bought a beer however half of your beer either ended up over the table or on the floor!! <_<

Come on mate it was 06:30 and we had been drinking for about 18 hours. I know you bought a beer however half of your beer either ended up over the table or on the floor!! <_<

And what did I have to drink....... A Strawberry Milkshake................... Rock and Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And was I chatting to you outside the Europa Am Dom Hotel about 11am the day of the carnival (you pretended to be German and I fell for it hook line and sinker)

It's all a bit hazy after that mad day and a large weekend in Berlin. I do remember winding up some Rovers outside a sausage stand with a REALLY bad German accent "Ja ja, Blackburn Wovers, Ja!"

I'd put a pic on here but I can't work out how...........probably for the best I guess!

It's all a bit hazy after that mad day and a large weekend in Berlin. I do remember winding up some Rovers outside a sausage stand with a REALLY bad German accent "Ja ja, Blackburn Wovers, Ja!"

I'd put a pic on here but I can't work out how...........probably for the best I guess!

The more the merrier - Select Gallery - then Bayer Leverkisen pics, you then get a "new album" icon on the bottom right where you can add your pics..

You've been in Rishton too long mate!

ps great snaps Stella. Pretty much reflects our trip.... (I rem seeing that Blue Man too).

I know Anfield/Cardiff/Wembley etc were memorable for the significance but imo that Karnival has got have made this the best away trip ever imo. Wish now we'd booked for another day or two.

According to a news brief in yesterday's LT, Police are appealling for information after violence broke out among Rovers' fans during the game. It sounds as though a DI Pete Simm is dealing with the case- from earlier comments, it sounded as though some members would like to get in touch with him.

Archived