BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bayer Leverkeusen

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arrived at Dusseldorf, picked up hire car, which is the biggest car I've ever seen- thank god I don't have to park it! Drove to Koln, and after driving in ever decreasing circles finally found my hotel. Where I'm working :angry:

Once this is done I can go out and play!!!

yippee

Arrived at Dusseldorf, picked up hire car, which is the biggest car I've ever seen- thank god I don't have to park it! Drove to Koln, and after driving in ever decreasing circles finally found my hotel. Where I'm working :angry:

Once this is done I can go out and play!!!

yippee

nice to see you have arrived hope it's not to noisey for you???

Do you wear your mask for your job Jan? If so, let me know where your working staying and rough guide on tarifs.

:rolleyes:

The sunglasses I have with me bear a striking resemblance, actually. Which is quite scary!

The hotel just brought me doughnuts and a Milky way

I must be working very hard to deserve a treat!

Can't wait for tomorrow its gonna be a classic. Are many people staying around for Karnival on Thursday? Starts with a big street party at 11 in the morning and then a whole day of partying. These Germans really know how to roll out the red carpet when Blackburn are in town don't they?

Also, are most people heading over to Leverkusen early or nearer the kick off.

Can't wait for tomorrow its gonna be a classic. Are many people staying around for Karnival on Thursday? Starts with a big street party at 11 in the morning and then a whole day of partying. These Germans really know how to roll out the red carpet when Blackburn are in town don't they?

Also, are most people heading over to Leverkusen early or nearer the kick off.

There is a lot still in town for the carnival thursday :tu:.

As fof travelling to Leverkusen..............just take it as it comes eh?

1. There is a Wetherspoons at John Lennon Airport, (Or Speke as it was when I last went) that opens at 5.00 AM.

2. Do I need to wear some tubigrip socks?, I have not flown since they invented Deep Vein Thrombosis.

mines a pint of mild please Oz.

shirt layed out and flag packed.....yo it's the dambusters all over again.

Argh I've been looking forward to watching this for a while, I always thought UEFA games were on a Thursday...why does this have to be on Valentines day? :angry:

:lol:

No better way to spend a Valentines day than watching The Rovers.

can somebody please clear up for me, what time GMT is the game kicking off tomorrow?? google makes the local time in leverkusen at the moment at just after 1am, which makes the difference between here and there 10hrs. checking the uefa site it says that the game kicks off at 5.15pm local time, which based on the time zones, will make it 4.15pm local time in blackburn, thus the time difference being 12hrs between oz and uk.

what the..... :blink:

can somebody please clear up for me, what time GMT is the game kicking off tomorrow?? google makes the local time in leverkusen at the moment at just after 1am, which makes the difference between here and there 10hrs. checking the uefa site it says that the game kicks off at 5.15pm local time, which based on the time zones, will make it 4.15pm local time in blackburn, thus the time difference being 12hrs between oz and uk.

it's 6.15 local time in Germany, 5.15 in Britain.

http://www.channel5.com/tvguide/

program starts a 5pm here

http://home.skysports.com/club.aspx?clid=5&cpid=8

match kicks off a 5:15pm

i'm well gutted i'm not there in Germany!!! the footy, the beer, the ladies and the mile high club :lol:

have an awesome time folk who go, i'm so jealous.

:rover: spent all day in one bar,till it shut down for fans singing about 8.30pm,then went round town and most off the bars would not let us in :angry::brfc:

Waggy - will you save us a couple of badges or if you bump into the breadknife give them to her? I'll sort it with you later. Prost!

Archived