BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bayer Leverkeusen

Looks like Leverkusen have a few injury concerns too

Defenders Roque Junior, Alex Meyer and Pirmin Schwegler are all injured. Their centre half Juan is also out injured this weekend and Bernd Schneider is also a doubt.

Ramelow is also not match fit yet.

Team for this weekend: Bayer 04: Butt - Castro, Callsen-Bracker, Haggui, Babic - Schneider, Rolfes, Barbarez, Barnetta - Kießling, Voronin

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flying out of Birmingham to Dusseldorf on Tuesday pm w/ BA

If anyone else on that flight needs a free transport to Koln btw - i can sort it.

What about you BB ?

Flying from East Mids Easy Jet as cousin and friend live in Derbyshire

Out Tues back Thurs pm

Does anyone else on here have the dubious honour of flying into Weeze on 14th arriving at 8.50am?

If so, how are you getting into Cologne? There seems to be a shuttle bus but the times are pretty screwed up, so if we miss the one at 9.15 we're gonna be waiting a few more precious hours!

Ah right, I sent him my mobile no yesterday but he hasnt rung me yet.

Hi Will,

Didnt get a PM, but I think my lapdog has been playing up.

Its Waggy who needs a ticket, so you are in contact with him now anyway, so thanks for your help.

Come on you BLUES! :D

Does anyone else on here have the dubious honour of flying into Weeze on 14th arriving at 8.50am?

If so, how are you getting into Cologne? There seems to be a shuttle bus but the times are pretty screwed up, so if we miss the one at 9.15 we're gonna be waiting a few more precious hours!

I looked at this option and came to the conclusion that it was best to get the shuttle bus to the local station at Weeze and get the train to Cologne from there.

Link to the Deutsch Bahn timetable lookup page which shows an option from Weeze to Koln every 30 minutes at 1/4 past and 1/4 to the hour. Before buying your tickets check out the 4 person "area ticket" option (like a London Travelcard) - saved us €€€s at the World Cup last summer.

Weather Forecasts:

Cologne & Leverkusen

Mon, High - 9oC Low- 6oC Light Rain

Tues, High -6oC Low - 4oC Light Rain

Wed, High - 7oC Low - 4oC Showers

Thurs, High - 9oC Low 6oC Cloudy

Fri, High - 9oC Low - 4oC Showers

Bloody 'ell - what a pisser....

Might as well put my trunks, knotted hanky and factor 50 back in the drawer then <_<

Hughes confirmed in his post match interview that Dunny has a dead-leg and should be available for Leverkeusen

Great to hear.

If we can put out MGP-Tugay-Dunn-Bentley we will have a decent chance, especially as Leverkusen will give us more space that the likes of Everton. Lose any one of those four and we suddenly look very weak across the middle.

if MGP is indeed out than that is a massive, massive blow. Tugay-Dunn-Bentley, if they play to their best (as should everyone ofcourse) will be solid, but the left side will be a big question mark. Whoever Hughes choses has to step-up big time.

Archived