BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Night on Telly I Watched.....

The actor who played mel died last year sadly, I think the tears in the Christmas special may have been genuine.

Really sorry to hear that. I liked that guy.

Anybody know what happened to the tall slim guy with the beard who played a gay? He was much better than his replacement.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Really sorry to hear that. I liked that guy.

Anybody know what happened to the tall slim guy with the beard who played a gay? He was much better than his replacement.

He's filming for the new Pirates of the Carribean film so is unable to take part this series.

Johnny Vegas isn't in because he insulted the people who holiday in Benidorm and had a falling out with the writer.

He's filming for the new Pirates of the Carribean film so is unable to take part this series.

Johnny Vegas isn't in because he insulted the people who holiday in Benidorm and had a falling out with the writer.

Shame, two brilliant characters. Not the same without them.

Both, his tongues too big for his mouth. They are bloody ignorant, 'world owes me a living'

Is it any wonder when exams get easier and you and I know that kids aren't getting brighter, but the world tells them they are? And yes, the exam content might not be easier, but the format of many exams is. Most kids have never learnt to listen because in most homes the tv is on all the time, people don't eat meals together and far too much basic stuff that you used to learn at home or from your grandparents now has to be taught as a school subject because too few people do the job at home. You can't blame kids for thinking they are wonderful if it's all they ever get told. You can't blame them for feeling they are owed something if that's what they see around them. Most kids want to please adults, but too many adults don't show them how. Kids need firm rules to kick against, but if the attitude is "Well, he's a lad. What can I do?" or "I don't know what to do with him/her" then what chance have school staff got of instilling manners and self-respect. Sorry, rant over. Been a tough day at school today, and most of our kids are nice, hard-working individuals who want to do well and are prepared to work for it.

My wife and TV in general just reached a new low - "Extreme Couponing"

How is that even possible?

Its like having a thrilling night watching an ant farm.

Sorry..........what??! Is this a show in which people have to use their Nectar points whilst doing a Japanese style gameshow?

There's a fat, ugly woman wearing jeans presenting ITV news and doing a piece about the Portuguese being skint. What the hell is going on?

ITV news is the news of the people. It does not need a tie, just big hands journalism and human interest stories.

• Backroom

Been watching the Ricky Gervais show, I hate Gervais but love Pilkingtons 'character' think I'll download the old podcasts as I never heard them.

Jamie's dream school ? They should be shot, no wonder this country is buggered

Most of them aren't even that bad compared to some I went to school with. They are just gobby.

That said, shows like this make my generation look worse than it is. I'm not sure who told J.O half of kids get 5 or less A-C GCSE's because I'm pretty sure it's less than that by some way.

If kids want to learn, they will be fine and pass. If they don't, they won't. It's simple enough.

Decided to finally watch Lost and have been thoroughly enjoying it until season 2 and now that woman that played that bitch Kat in Battlestar Gallactica is in it :(

Can this woman play any other part than an annoying turd?

Hope it all ends the same for her in this show.

• Backroom

Decided to finally watch Lost and have been thoroughly enjoying it until season 2 and now that woman that played that bitch Kat in Battlestar Gallactica is in it :(

Can this woman play any other part than an annoying turd?

Hope it all ends the same for her in this show.

Are you sure? I never watched BG but just looked up the character as I wondred who you meant in Lost but the actress Luciana Carro wasn't in Lost.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived