BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Night on Telly I Watched.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Repeat of the series Sound of the sixties but better quality this time.BBC only kept 4 espisodes of sixties Top of the Pops and only kept full archives of the show from 1976.Most sixties stuff you see is gleaned fron other shows or from abroad.The rest of the TOTP sixties stuff are lost......My Fav performance to come at some time soon will be Rolling Stones Give me Shelter

@arnettwill Will Arnett

I'm peeing with @batemanjason at the moment..and we can confirm that we are going to make new AD eps and a movie

@NewYorker The New Yorker

News @NewYorkerFest: Arrested Development coming back for one more TV season before movie.

God i hope this is true.

Just watched Educating Essex (crap title) on C4.

Excellent stuff, I have watched the previous episodes, but I found this weeks episode truly moving.

If you want to witness broken Britain and some people attempts to mend it, go online and watch this now.

Well worth an hour of anyones time.

This is jinsy crazy insane but funny

I've watched 3 of these now and I still cant decide if I think its funny or not and if I like it or not :blink: . It's just so weird/daft but I keep watching it so must be alright!!

I've watched 3 of these now and I still cant decide if I think its funny or not and if I like it or not :blink: . It's just so weird/daft but I keep watching it so must be alright!!

I watched about 10 years of Vic and Bob thinking exactly the same.

Enjoying Hidden and on Mondays I watch Dr Alice Roberts..........................don't care what the programe is :wub:

Must agree about Hidden, the plot is so compelling that, when watching I forget Glenister having been the DCI Gene Hunt

Holy Flying Circus on BBC4 was utterly brilliant last night, a true gem. I laughed like a drain. Warning, there is a lot of swearing in it.

Just watched on iplayer.

Brilliant, funny and just as the film itself, a very clever commentary on religious control.

And the guy who played Palin was superb.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just watched Educating Essex (crap title) on C4.

Excellent stuff, I have watched the previous episodes, but I found this weeks episode truly moving.

If you want to witness broken Britain and some people attempts to mend it, go online and watch this now.

Well worth an hour of anyones time.

I saw a couple of episodes of this. I really enjoyed it. It made me glad that I went to school in the excellent Northern Ireland grammar school system.

Archived