BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Turf Moor Is Falling Down........

Gav

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted by agreenwood on 23 Jul 2007 16:05 Complain | Reply

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: The Announcement ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just in case anyone is in the know, if the club did get in the Prem and found they were selling out most weeks, could the capacity be increased?

Space is tight around the turf.

Posted by foxclaret on 23 Jul 2007 18:35 Complain | Reply

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: The Announcement ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it just me or does it look like the San Siro

Posted by Warnie on 23 Jul 2007 21:52 Complain | Prev | Next | Reply

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: The Announcement ...

The plans look great. The only slight downside for me is the capacity which I think should be 25K ideally. We need this for the likes of Manu, Liverpool, City, Rovers etc. Still the academy is being addressed and the plan will bring in revenues from other sources which is critical these days

Does this mean Turd Moor will finally be getting running water and inside toilets ? :blink:

The last time I went, they not only had running water, they had a 10ft high"fountian" in the gents.

Probably due to the fact that some "Rovers fans" had decided to remove the sink :o

Looks like agent Kilby realises he isnt going to make any more money out of the shower of shyte that is Burnley football team so hes enlisted a property developer Bendand Flood to make other means of a profitable return through leisue and business facilities that are incorporated into the ground structure, all this on the backdrop that it all could go back into the club, ha,ha, - Looks like Flood and Kilby will be sharing their rental income between them making them richer men.

The new players' dressing rooms and hospitality block will be built between the Jimmy McIlroy and James Hargreaves Stands at a cost of approximately £1.25m.

S'funny but I'm struggling to link the words 'hospitality' with 'Turf Moor'. They just don't seem to belong together somehow.

Don't suppose it's actually a typo for 'hospital' block?

to put burnley's £20M revamp into perspective, barnet are revamping their stadium, for £7M, and their training ground, for £11M.

The training ground is now going to be in Harrow- which is better than them trying to find playing fields throughout Hertfordshire to train on!

S'funny but I'm struggling to link the words 'hospitality' with 'Turf Moor'. They just don't seem to belong together somehow.

Don't suppose it's actually a typo for 'hospital' block?

S'funny but I thought you'd be hailing it as the coming of Lancashire United Arena. The thing I really find amusing is the hypocrisy of the clarrots. For years they've baged on about Jack and other teams with "sugar daddies" ruining the game. They've dogged these clubs with ground developments saying they are a blight, not like their "proper" footy ground, now they get a bit of both and all of a sudden they are the best thing since sliced bread. Tossers.

S'funny but I thought you'd be hailing it as the coming of Lancashire United Arena. The thing I really find amusing is the hypocrisy of the clarrots. For years they've baged on about Jack and other teams with "sugar daddies" ruining the game. They've dogged these clubs with ground developments saying they are a blight, not like their "proper" footy ground, now they get a bit of both and all of a sudden they are the best thing since sliced bread. Tossers.

hahahaha.....we neednt worry about them.......... :rover:

Courtesy of the Guardian, the biggest losers are:

1) Notts County 1,704 defeats

2) Grimsby Town 1,699

3) Bury 1,659

4) Lincoln City 1,649

5) Burnley 1,633

6) Stockport County 1,628

7) Barnsley 1,602

8) West Brom 1,601

9) Bolton Wanderers 1,594

10) Leyton Orient 1,589

highest number of games lost in league matches.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived