BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Turf Moor Is Falling Down........

Gav

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently a small fire behind the press box. Nicko is a Rover after all :brfc:

All seems ok now, thankfully!

Always think back to those awful scenes we saw at Bradford when something like this happens.

Just turned on sky sports news and apparently there is a fire at Turf Moor

Now there's a surprise! Looks like an expensive insurance claim is on the horizon. I wonder if that would be just in time to help with the re-building project?

from the let today

Fire crews were called to Turf Moor today after an electrical fire.

Two fire engines attended the blaze, which broke out at a food kiosk in the north stand of the ground, Brunshaw Road, at about 4.30pm.

The fire, caused by an electrical fault, broke out as Burnley FC played Middlesborough in a pre-season friendly.

The game was not affected, mainly because there was no danger to spectators, there were none :lol::lol::lol:

Too bad it did not all go. I think this may be the clarrots year though, got a sneaky feeling they will do well.

Wash your mouth out USA, to much sun me thinks......

Wash your mouth out USA, to much sun me thinks......

Yeah it's been 110+ for most every day for a while now, cooling to the low 90's at night so that must be it

usa blue is confirmed insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never thought there was a doubt.

GET SOME FLUID IN MAN IM WORRIED AND I AINT JESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU 2 WEEKS NOW TIL I RETURN SO GET SOME PROPER THOUGHT BEFORE YOU POST ..IM GOING AWAY WORRYING ABOUT YOU...IM MORE CONCERNED YOUVE YOUVE CRACKED UP OPPPOSED TO BIN LADEDEN TRYING TO KILL ME BETWEEN MANCHESTER AND CRETE

Oh yes! Great stuff. They should just about be able to afford that. :lol:

I'm telling you they mean serious business.

It's only 20 minutes until their release.

Maybe, the planning will go into literal action once they get promoted to the Premiership???

Phase One (2008)

The new players' dressing rooms and hospitality block will be built between the Jimmy McIlroy and James Hargreaves Stands at a cost of approximately £1.25m. This three tier, glass-fronted building will be the hub of match days and house Premiership facilities and a fully furnished media suite.

I thought the hub of match days was out on the football pitch. Now clearly there are no Premiership facilities there!!

:lol:

Replace 4,200 seater cricket field stand with new 2,500 seater.

Minimalist Burnley fc styleeeee! :lol:

Hilarious, what I dont understand is that Turd Moors current Capacity is 22,500 they are replacing a 4500 seater stand with a 2500 seater and the website claims the new capacity will be 22,000 who the hell worked that out !!

At least the new cinema in the Bob Lord Stand means that for the 1st time in 125 years there will be something decent to watch down at the turf

Phase One (2008)

This three tier, glass-fronted building will be the hub of match days and house Premiership facilities

So the fan's will be able to watch the players change? That should pack in the dinglettes

Hilarious, what I dont understand is that Turd Moors current Capacity is 22,500 they are replacing a 4500 seater stand with a 2500 seater and the website claims the new capacity will be 22,000 who the hell worked that out !!

It's hard to count with six fingers. Why would a team with Prem aspirations reduce their capacity.

At least the new cinema in the Bob Lord Stand means that for the 1st time in 125 years there will be something decent to watch down at the turf

same way as they count their fans are more than ours...inbred scum

Posted by claretsforever on 23 Jul 2007 15:34 Complain | Reply

re: re: re: re: re: The Announcement ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ground envy of many premiership clubs especially our dear neighbours

(The contents of this post were edited on 23 Jul 15:34)

Posted by jedi_master on 23 Jul 2007 15:53 Complain | Reply

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: The Announcement ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first 22,000 capacity sounds disappointing. Then you begin to consider that we would average probably 18-19k home fans in the Premiership (that is a guess, it might well be lower) and then it begins to make sense. Why bother having a massive stadium that is empty.

If we can get promoted, this new look Turf Moor should have a great atmosphere.

[iP address logged]

Archived