BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Turf Moor Is Falling Down........

Gav

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? The only thing I've read is that Owen is expected to feature in it, supposedly that's the whole reason it's been arranged. I'd be astounded if Derbyshire partnered him when he can't even get in our starting line up.

Really? Said on Radio Lancs that he was?

Bents should defo be there anyways, unless McClowns got his boro specs on again

Debatable whether Bentley and Derbyshire will play for England B, as England Under 21's will be involved in the UEFA European Under-21 Championship Finals which begin in Holland on 10 June.

• 3 weeks later...
So the truth is out!

The Dingles celebrate failure and we celebrate sucess!

:lol:

A new T shirt to go with the empire strikes back T shirt would be good, Lee get your artistic head on again

:lol:

Just seen this, you've got a good memory there Yoda.

Wish I'd kept one of those t-shirts, wonder if Dunny still has his?

• 4 weeks later...
Just seen this, you've got a good memory there Yoda.

Wish I'd kept one of those t-shirts, wonder if Dunny still has his?

I came round to your house to collect it, it was one of the last ones and they were getting scarce.

I last wore it late last year to a Laioning Fushun game against Dalian, got some attention too.

The Rovers now have some fans, with new Rovers shirts in Fushun!

The Rovers would do well to have a tie up with Laioning Fushun or a similar club.

As for the Empire shirt it has travelled and made appearances in China(Beijing and Fushun), Kuala Lumpur (where someone made a very good copy of it lol) Mumbai, Singapore and Sweden.

maybe i should start getting it stamped by the customs at the gates :rover:

Lee, Aqueduct rings a bell. And you still owe me a pint ;)

He owes be about 15 pints by now, lol.

Did you see that Burnley have turned down another bid for their teenage striker Lafferty. It's believed that Woves put a deal in for £2,000,000 for the player. If a club puts in a firm offer of £1,500,00 with an additional £1 million for performance related deal, then they'll have to sell him.

The Daily Express today is saying one of Bumley`s directors is willing to pump £10million into the club in an aim to get into the prem (& stay there)

I personally think they`d need more than £10m to make them a force in the Chumpionship...nevermind the prem.

Could be interesting times ahead for the numpties up the M65

Archived