BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Turf Moor Is Falling Down........

Gav

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Burnleys run in is a tough one, didn't realise how far they had dropped. If they get beat tonight they are in the mire. C'mon Southend make their season ticket offer even more of a joke !!!

ue, 13th A Southend (CCC) (3pts)

19:45 -

Sat, 17th A Preston (CCC) (0pts)

13:00 -

Sat, 31st H Luton (CCC) (3pts)

15:00 -

April

Tue, 3rd H Plymouth (CCC) (0pts)

Sat, 7th A Birmingham (CCC) (0pts)

Mon, 9th H Cardiff (CCC) (0pts)

Sat, 14th A Leeds (CCC) (3pts)

Tue, 17th H Norwich (CCC) (1pt)

Mon, 23rd H West Brom (CCC) (0pts)

Sat, 28th A Sunderland (CCC) (0pts)

May

Sun, 6th H Coventry (CCC) (1pt)

13:00

I have added my points prediction after each match in MI ROVER's list. Total of 11pts if they are lucky. Will it be enough?

The only worrying thing at the moment is that the dingles seem to have a superior goal difference to the other teams down there. As it's very tight, it may come down to goal difference on the final day. Never thought I'd hear myself say this, but COME ON NOB ENDERS - WIN YOUR NEXT GAME EIGHT NIL!!!

I think they've just about got enough points in the bank early on to scrape up.

Would be one of the funniest things ever though if they went down having presumptiously made the "Premiership pledge" for 2008/9 ! :D

I agree, sadly, your first point is correct. Plus I think there are a couple of teams who don't have the ability to pick up some points, Luton look well in the crap, sad to say cos I thought they tried to play some nice footy against us. They are in a freefall akin to the dingles.

Your second point, ooohh wouldn't that just be lovely, never mind egg on the face that'd be the whole damned chicken farm.

North End next?? let's hope Preston are up for it they did lose to Hull.

Just thought I'd add the fact that Bumley have scored just FOUR GOALS this year. And yes, your calendar does concur that we are in March - nearly a quarter of the way through the year.

With numbers like that Lafferty will be a steal at 6 million...

Winding the burnley fans up here this am and the only that matters about last night..................

You guessed it..........

We took 400!

I wish they'd have taken the usual 10,000 then that would have made more of them p1ssed off on the long trek home :lol:

Winding the burnley fans up here this am and the only that matters about last night..................

You guessed it..........

We took 400!

I wish they'd have taken the usual 10,000 then that would have made more of them p1ssed off on the long trek home :lol:

Well nothing changes. "More than you lot would have taken" no doubt. Was once told by a Dingle that the club would have to terrace Pendle Hill if they ever got into the Premiership.

S.cummings couldn't help but give us a mention in yesterdays LT despite his own club's travails. Had a sarky pop at Sav whilst droning on about the Dingles free Premiership season ticket!! :lol:

You guessed it..........

We took 400!

its like the film 23 buts its the number 4 in burnley

4 oo fans

4 goals

4 sisters to marry

4 ever sh1t

4 skin

4 000 holes rules

not 4 midible

4 tunate they got early points in the bag

4 0000 going to nobend

4 points off safety

4 ever and ever we'll follow our team the blackburn rovers we are supreme

its like the film 23 buts its the number 4 in burnley

4 oo fans

4 goals

4 sisters to marry

4 ever sh1t

4 skin

4 000 holes rules

not 4 midible

4 tunate they got early points in the bag

4 0000 going to nobend

4 points off safety

4 ever and ever we'll follow our team the blackburn rovers we are supreme

4 King good post

We took 400!

And they will have been the London Calrets

Said it before - was at Southend few years back on a Tuesday night (Bonfire Night) and had around the same following ( the day murdoch decided to go deep sea diving) - what did they have to compete with, the UTD Charity game??

With numbers like that Lafferty will be a steal at 6 million...

Cotterill has been playing him out of position on either the flank in midfield.

He's been sticking with Panik-bye and Andy Gray partnership up front.

But all in all, it's looking very serious down there with regards to the relegation scrap that they've become involved in. Only 5 points above safety and have they played a few more games as well. Leeds seem to be getting into some kind of shape and if they keep that together, then they'll be the ones who will survive the drop!

Archived