BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford 2-1 Rovers

Ozz

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great goal that. Bentley intercepts their throw in, beats two players, crosses for McCarthy who powers a great header onto the crossbar and in. And it went in exactly on 47:00 I believe, with the 4th referee having shown two minutes added on ;)

Commentators saying Benni and Nonda were messing around offside and not bothering to get back onside causing Morten to lose a good chance :angry: Hope Sparky gives them an uncomfortable half time :angry:

They haven't been all that bad offside-wise. First touch though, awful throughout the first half. Fantastic goal though!

I thought that the moment the treasonous want-away Neil was finally kicked out of the club that our team spirit would lift and we would play like demons...

BTW does anyone have an audio link?

Savage injured, looks rather bad :( He couldn't stand on his leg when he tried to get up, but then again didn't look in *too* much pain so can't be a broken leg I guess. The Watford player who did it made three very aggressive challenges on Savage in a short time, looked to be out to prove a point.

Archived