BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford 2-1 Rovers

Ozz

Gotta be our hugely impressive modesty Col. Either that, or the fact we are both Earth signs.

Definately the modesty. You me & Isaac Newton, he knew football

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official site says no tickets will be available on the day.

I'm going to phone up tomorrow. Cannot believe I've left it so late again after failing to get tickets for the Arsenal game. Last time I left it 'til the day before they said they couldn't get any tickets printed at Watford's end.

I'll be annoyed if that's the case again, because I have had tickets at Watford printed three hours prior to kick off when I realised that I had left my original tickets at home.

Did you say SOMETIMES! In over 60 years of watching Rovers I am struggling to reacll an occasion where they were Expected to win and duly obliged. I am sure there may have been one or two instances though. :lol:

perhaps USUALLY :D

Wow everyone's so negative because we've started to get some good results.

I have to agree with "theresonly1alj". Shame on ALL of you doubters. I know we have some falters when we play lower half teams but we also were having a a bad run of things at the time as well...Remember? Now for me i think 3-0 all Rovers :D . Again shame..shame on you all!!! :angry: Now you should all sit in the coner and think about what youve done!

I don't know what the score will be, but I predict 3 things:

I won't be getting any food there as when you're in the queue you can see right into the men's urinals.

It will be miserably cold (it's an evening, in the first week of "real winter" and I'm going)

I'll go before I go out, because in this weather the stainless steel loos won't be very pleasant!

Shame on us doubters???

Did you goto West Ham or Charlton????

Luckily I hope it's just me, I'm working through the night in Manchester so I can't go this time.

(Not that Watford is massive lure...)

Nobody will be happier than me to see a result for The Rovers, however, Watford are VERY DIRECT and QUICK, so lets just hope we can handle that & get at their defence which is not the best (Good keeper who's had a lot of practice though!)

Can you pay at the gate anyone know?

Official site says no tickets will be available on the day.

A couple of my team mates from the London branch footy team have checked with Rovers ticket office ... who confirmed Watford will sell tickets tomorrow night.

They've double checked with Watford TO - who said no probs, cash on turnstile (£20).

I can't make this one so will be listening from the sofa - hope to be fit enough to get to QPR or Luton on Saturday.

Rovers to cease the annoying habit of throwing points away to the incumbent worst team in the division. Had we beaten West Ham and Charlton when we should have, this game in hand would be to go 5th rather than to go 9th.

Anyone know of any "away freindly" pubs near the ground or anything?

I was told Wetherspoons on Watford High Street is usually full of away fans... although I doubt many Rovers fans will travel by train.

If anyone is meeting for beers, please let me know. I'm going solo tomorrow night as none of my mates can make it.

If it's any use to anyone, I phoned up the Blackburn ticket office this morning and they said that tickets would, in fact, be available at the ground.

I asked her if I could buy tickets on the phone and get themprinted at Watford and she said it was too late. (second time this has happened recently. I don't understand why they can't just be printed at Watford's end and me go and collect them)

She said to get them at the ground.

I responded that the official site said that there would be no tickets available on the day.

She replied in a slightly snobbish way that "we are in regular contact with Watford and there will be tickets on available at the turnstiles."

If I travel up there and find that I can't watch the game I will be absolutely mad.

few of us going tomorrow. Just to reiterate whats already been said, the wetherspoons is an 'away friendly' pub and its a 5-10min walk from ground. First time been to a london game in a couple of year. Never seen us win in capital so omens not good! Reckon 800 be there, wi approx about 200 actually from blackburn!

Archived