BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Intertoto 2007/08

mark

SAS,

I've not booked my hotel in Warsaw yet, and wont do until its confirmed we are definately playing there.

The hotel in Darlo is 27.50 each (based on 2 sharing - twin room) and can be cancelled, without incurring a charge if the worse came to the worse...

Jamie

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SAS,

I've not booked my hotel in Warsaw yet, and wont do until its confirmed we are definately playing there.

The hotel in Darlo is 27.50 each (based on 2 sharing - twin room) and can be cancelled, without incurring a charge if the worse came to the worse...

Jamie

Jamie,

How many of you lot are on the flight from Teeside?

If the welsh minnows pull off a couple of shock results, there's gonna be a lot of bargain breaks in poland available on ebay ...

That aint going to happen Tris!!!

You booked your submarine, helicopter, train, bus, gondola tickets yet?

That aint going to happen Tris!!!

You booked your submarine, helicopter, train, bus, gondola tickets yet?

Not yet ... it's a tricky one, because I've got a freebie in a box at Lords for the Saturday of the first test v India.

So my hope is that the away leg of our Intertoto experience is in Wales on the Sunday night.

Failing that, I'll make a late decision on whether to ditch the cricket.

Not yet ... it's a tricky one, because I've got a freebie in a box at Lords for the Saturday of the first test v India.

So my hope is that the away leg of our Intertoto experience is in Wales on the Sunday night.

Failing that, I'll make a late decision on whether to ditch the cricket.

DITCH THE CRICKET!!

Feck sake, if it was world-beaters Ireland playing there, then we would all understand!

:rolleyes:

4 of us booked stansted to lodz friday 20 to monday 23. Cost 85 each. Lodz is about an hour or so train away from warsaw apparantly. Booked some hostel in warsaw centre.

The Lithuanian place doesnt look too far away in the event they beat legia.

Ive booked those dates going off what people have posted on this forum but has it 100% been confirmed that rovers are away in the 1st leg?!

4 of us booked stansted to lodz friday 20 to monday 23. Cost 85 each. Lodz is about an hour or so train away from warsaw apparantly. Booked some hostel in warsaw centre.

The Lithuanian place doesnt look too far away in the event they beat legia.

Ive booked those dates going off what people have posted on this forum but has it 100% been confirmed that rovers are away in the 1st leg?!

I fink I'll fly too to Lodz on friday 20 & I'll even enjoy 1 night there(my gf's exactly from Lodz):great place,with a long street called Piotrkowska full of restaurants,bars,clubs & nice people.Def worth a look.

About 2hrs-30min away from Warsaw by train(4 timetable just take a look at www.pkp.pl,Lodz Fabryczna-Warszawa Centralna).

I fink I'll fly too to Lodz on friday 20 & I'll even enjoy 1 night there(my gf's exactly from Lodz):great place,with a long street called Piotrkowska full of restaurants,bars,clubs & nice people.Def worth a look.

Stayed in the Grand Hotel on Piotrkowska a couple of years ago and agree with you, RF96. It's well worth a visit.

Plenty of excellent bars & restaurants to choose from. Even took a ride in one of those tricycle/rickshaw thingys.

PLayers need a good restful off season.

A lot more is demanded from me, and many others, for a lot less in return! If the club wish to be successful financially (and any other success depends on this) then we must play in Europe. We made the right choice in going into the Intertoto Cup and we MUST make sure we qualify for the EUFA Cup!

About 2hrs-30min away from Warsaw by train(4 timetable just take a look at www.pkp.pl,Lodz Fabryczna-Warszawa Centralna).

we`ll have to meet again in some dodgy hostel :rover:

You never know, we might end up still playing in Wales yet - but WHERE?

LLANELLI FAIL IN GROUND PLEA

From Capt's link to the BBC piece:

The first leg of the tie will be played in the Lithonia capital of Vilnius on Sunday 24 June.

Llanelli will face a Polish round if they reach the second round, with an English Premier League side waiting in the third round.

Possibly the worst bit of journalism ever. Surely it wouldn't be too much trouble to spell the name of the country correctly, or to spend 5 minutes establishing which Polish outfit and which Prem League outfit awaits?!

It's enough to warrant not paying the license fee.

Archived