BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Intertoto 2007/08

mark

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Lukasz Fabianski was purchased by Arsenal.

Can you guys confirm that 2nd leg of 3rd round of Intertoto (where I hope Legia will be playing against your team) is in Blackburn? I ask as want to book flights...

thanks for any information...

by the way, maybe you know if it is exactely on 28th July (as on draft results I found that games are 28th and 29th of July) and when I can expect they give the game time...

cheers

But remember that just people from few Polish cities like Legia. Rest of Poland hates us and so do many immigrants in UK so do not worry :P

Sorry can anyone try to answer my query above?

thanks for any help again B)

From the limited information which I have, I am on the understanding that the dates will not be decided until it is confirmed who we are playing. It would be pointless planning a game against Legia if they go and get knocked out by Vetra.

Unfortunatley that will mean we will not know the date or venue until 7 days before we could be playing.

From the limited information which I have, I am on the understanding that the dates will not be decided until it is confirmed who we are playing. It would be pointless planning a game against Legia if they go and get knocked out by Vetra.

Unfortunatley that will mean we will not know the date or venue until 7 days before we could be playing.

Dont know if I have been really stupid but I have just booked some flights to Warsaw.

Friday to Monday £60 return including taxes and credit card charge. Not refundable though.

Dont know if I have been really stupid but I have just booked some flights to Warsaw.

Friday to Monday £60 return including taxes and credit card charge. Not refundable though.

Vilnius is a doable if lengthy bus ride from Warsaw (there is a daily LOT flight as well). Llanelli on the other hand....

Vilnius is a doable if lengthy bus ride from Warsaw (there is a daily LOT flight as well). Llanelli on the other hand....

There is an overnight bus which takes 9 hours lol.

The way I looked at it is, I would say that there is a 90/95% chance we would be playing Warsaw. Flights are only £60 however if I waited until it was confirmed who we were playing then I imagine it would be about £150/£200.

Therefore it would be either losing £60 or saving £150.

I'm thinking of taking a risk and booking the flight going out on the Friday, cos whatever day it is we'll be going on that day.... then when the date of the game is firmed up, sat or sun then book the flight back. I.e. if the game is sat, we come back sun or if its sun, fly back mon.

I'm thinking of taking a risk and booking the flight going out on the Friday, cos whatever day it is we'll be going on that day.... then when the date of the game is firmed up, sat or sun then book the flight back. I.e. if the game is sat, we come back sun or if its sun, fly back mon.

Was finking the same.Hope 4 a decent fans following.

Was in Warsaw few days ago:great stuff,can offer a lot.

Depends where as I know places where it is more expensive then in Britain, but generally in pubs you should have beer between 0,90 and 1,5 pound.

About booking flights: there is 95% Blackburn will meet Legia; maybe we are not the best team in the world ( :P ) but it would be huge surprise if we were beaten by Vilno or this team from Wales... Will be 1:1 away and 3:0 at home for us I suppose...

My friends already booked flights to UK for the game, I'm living in Glasgow so do not have to :)

Archived