BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Intertoto 2007/08

mark

I can get an indirect flight from East mids for around £85 at the moment.

It does however mean spending quite a long time travelling as it's not direct, could mean im on the same flight as RoversFan96.It though. As the second leg of my journey is also from Rome at a cost of 38 euros.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can get an indirect flight from East mids for around £85 at the moment.

It does however mean spending quite a long time travelling as it's not direct, could mean im on the same flight as RoversFan96.It though. As the second leg of my journey is also from Rome at a cost of 38 euros.

Me & a friend on that flight.

'til yesterday the same trip costed around € 170,woke up this mornin'(I'm actually in Poland) & seen that amazing price(offer valid 'til 17 june I fink).

Quality :rover:

I've done a bit more shopping around and got it down to 73 quid from luton. flying out via rome, flying back direct.

Not ideal for me but still probably te cheapest option if I do decide to go.

Would be good if you can make it mate.

Its hard to believe that the Intertoto cup starts in just under two weeks.

Its hard to believe that the Intertoto cup starts in just under two weeks.

It's also hard to believe there may be a lot of message board members in Poland for no real reason ;) Just jesting.

I am sure it will be Warsaw. Not as sure as you guys though........ :huh:

Teams in Europe are normally exempt from playing in the 2nd round of the League cup. Does anyone know if we are? I checked Newcastle and they joined at the 3rd round last season, but if we don't qualify for the UEFA cup through the IT, does this change?

BTW, in the league cup 1st round draw, Morecambe play at PNE.

It goes by total points in the last 5 years (2 for each euro win, 1 for each draw) + your league's ranking in each of those years. Another season like last would be enough to see us seeded in 3rd round qualifying for the CL next year if we managed a top 4 finish.

I hope it is Vilnius in Lithuania. What a fantastic City.

Ii'll do the pre-match review including all the hotels, food outlets, the sights and the odd bar or ten.

Thats what I initially thought after seeing who we could potentially play. I have now changed my opinion after booking flights to Warsaw.

Archived