BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton V Blackburn

ihtd

Our "junior school" dancers, fat men with flags and choice of music: Something we all moan about regularly. Club's idea.

Passionless? No. Think most are more fed up at prices, bad service and lack of value for money. We're going through a spell, we'll be out of it soon, we always are. One decent performance and we'll be back. I still fancy us for that fifth spot, although sixth will do. No bad record in the Prem over four seasons, 8th,6th,8th and ??.

Dingles? Just a bit of wind-up. That's me and I won't change, no malice though, just a bit of fun. Much sooner see Blackburn up there than any of the rest so get stuck in.

Adieu for now cousins. Have to think up some suitable insults for Manc U away next match. Y'all take care now.

hahahaha so one win and you will have passion..bandwagon aboard springs to mind..

dingles hahaahaha ..no one wants to be your rival give it up..

zulu,i saw the flag up before your dis goal ,thought it was brain dead because even the piggies behind the linesman still celebrated ....DOH!!!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair enough James - but how many of the Rovers fans (or Bolton fans) who were at the game spotted the offside in real-time? Honestly.

I heard the whistle and saw the flag, moments before

i also thought friedel had stopped from my view so it cemented my thoughts even more

even though looking on tv he did carry on

but on the other hand, that maybe just because i am a superior human being with magical powers

Interesting to see that some of the teams above us come up against each other in the next round of Prem fixtures. Everton V Arsenal and Bolton V Mancs. Also Pompey play Reading so if we can do the business against West Ham we could really make some ground up on the teams above us.

hahahaha so one win and you will have passion..bandwagon aboard springs to mind..

dingles hahaahaha ..no one wants to be your rival give it up..

zulu,i saw the flag up before your dis goal ,thought it was brain dead because even the piggies behind the linesman still celebrated ....DOH!!!

Did you actually read the post ABBEY? Rivals? Not a word that's mentioned on any Bolton board. Twas just another game against our geographical neighbours (unless you count Wigan). Ewood Park is a "passion" waggon then these days hey? Really? As for "bandwaggon",I've been supporting Bolton for almost sixty years, good and bad, what's your count?

Ref the "offside", I'd like to have seen that goal disallowed at Old Trafford, Emirates,Anfield or Chelski Park. There would have been a riot.

You won, got the points and fair do's. Let's not claim either of your players were in a scoring position when the penalties were given. We gifted the game away and paid the price. No complaints, but let's keep it in proportion. Time to move on.

Ref the "offside", I'd like to have seen that goal disallowed at Old Trafford, Emirates or Chelski Park. There would have been a riot.

im sure anfield would have been included in that had bellamys goal not been disolowed on saturday..

If I was a Bolton fan I'd be worried as it really does seems as is Allardyce has no Plan B whatsoever.

Another thing isn't Henrik Pedersen supposed to be a forward? Yet he was at left back while an actual left back (Gardner) was on the bench. We might have moved Emerton from right midfield to right back but that is just madness!

Not sure about Kevin Nolan for England either. Largely anonymous and he seems to have been like that every time I have seen him this season.

Bolton might be in fifth but I bet they are looking behind their shoulder instead of thinking about Champions League places!

Did you actually read the post ABBEY? Rivals? Not a word that's mentioned on any Bolton board. Twas just another game against our geographical neighbours (unless you count Wigan). Ewood Park is a "passion" waggon then these days hey? Really? As for "bandwaggon",I've been supporting Bolton for almost sixty years, good and bad, what's your count?

Ref the "offside", I'd like to have seen that goal disallowed at Old Trafford, Emirates,Anfield or Chelski Park. There would have been a riot.

You won, got the points and fair do's. Let's not claim either of your players were in a scoring position when the penalties were given. We gifted the game away and paid the price. No complaints, but let's keep it in proportion. Time to move on.

so posts of zulu ,hog etc arnt trying to get us going were they not...lets see,rovers shop,rovers celebraty sister swap,etc...maybe not you but zulu and feloow piggies

bandwagon..you state passion has waned due to a bad run....but willreturn if you win a game...mmmmbandwagon for sure.passion at ewood?take it you didnt see the german or ares game then....ive been a ROVER 37 years ,im 40 sorry if i cant match your 60 but hey not my fault.

stop whinging the goal was dissed easy ..same as it would be any where else it was illegal,stop moaning in manchester its not big and its not bonnie

Leave it out Jan, you're quick enough to complain so why start baiting??

Ricky

All TD is needing now is a wilingness to accept that his team actually got beat !!

Bolton are @#/?, have a @#/? ground and have a worse following than us and fulham put together. The breeezeblock is a pit that is run by a money grabbing twerp called gartside who thinks its fun to saddle up big fat sams arse. :wstu:

All TD is needing now is a wilingness to accept that his team actually got beat !!

Bolton are @#/?, have a @#/? ground and have a worse following than us and fulham put together. The breeezeblock is a pit that is run by a money grabbing twerp called gartside who thinks its fun to saddle up big fat sams arse. :wstu:

Yep, two penalties should be enough to beat most teams. :rolleyes:

Part 2: And the er, bad bits? We're still in fifth. Catch us if you can. :lol:

The breeezeblock is a pit that is run by a money grabbing twerp called gartside who thinks its fun to saddle up big fat sams arse. :wstu:

Smart fella that Gartside. Allardyce is a superb and probably irreplaceble manager for Notlob so Gartside appears to be manouvering Big Sam into the bung firing line big time so that effectively neither England nor anyone else will ever consider employing him.

Thats well smart imo ....... now does anyone have any dirt on Sparky? :huh:

Please stay with me it's worth the read...

After the game, we went to Starbucks (in the cinema, near ground) to wait for the traffic to lighten. If anyone else knows this Starbucks, it used to have a large shutter dividing it from the cinema ticket office which you could walk through, but has recently been replaced with a very large glass window from roof to floor... unfortunately a rather upset Bolton fan was leaving Starbucks carrying (struggling) 4 cups of coffee (not sure what kind), mouthing his dipleasure to some Rovers fans (and ayone else who was listening), turned and...

...smacked straight into the glass. Peter Kay has nothing on this bloke. Oh how his day got worse as he sported next seasons brown away shirt. I don't think he got too burnt, just his pride. :-)

Yep, two penalties should be enough to beat most teams. :rolleyes:

It wasn't when we played you at Ewood :rolleyes:

You can't complain about the penalties anyway - you know the rules - Fayes in particular was a reckless attempt to get the ball.

Please stay with me it's worth the read...

After the game, we went to Starbucks (in the cinema, near ground) to wait for the traffic to lighten. If anyone else knows this Starbucks, it used to have a large shutter dividing it from the cinema ticket office which you could walk through, but has recently been replaced with a very large glass window from roof to floor... unfortunately a rather upset Bolton fan was leaving Starbucks carrying (struggling) 4 cups of coffee (not sure what kind), mouthing his dipleasure to some Rovers fans (and ayone else who was listening), turned and...

...smacked straight into the glass. Peter Kay has nothing on this bloke. Oh how his day got worse as he sported next seasons brown away shirt. I don't think he got too burnt, just his pride. :-)

I stayed with you, but it was seriously boring. For ###### sake, get a life.

I guess that you just had to be there Zulu.

Just like when I was on a BRFC coach stuck in a slow moving queue to Villa a few years ago when 3 Villains in a car came up alongside gesticulating and taking the p1ss in general when all of a sudden the car in front of them in their lane stopped dead and they ploughed slap bang into the back of it. :o:lol: Their expressions were absolutely hilarious.

I thought it was actually rather funny...and i'm sure you'd be telling your mates about it if it was a Rovers fan :P

I thought it was funny as well. Mind you Zulu you're more used to those "dingle" 'one joke' ramblings on that Bolton messageboard, eight year old jokes first used about burnley (probably). We'll send you some new jokes to use again soon, no doubt by horse and cart.

As for "get a life" - at two minutes past midnight? Get to bed more like. It's not you with the brown coffee coloured shirt is it?

Archived