BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United Away

*Breaking News*

Apparently, they've found Bin Laden, hiding in the Manchester United trophy room. He said it reminded him of his cave in Afghanistan; Large, dark, empty... and just been taken over by Americans.

Also linked to this story is a announcement from the Glazers in a press conference recored earlier that they have secured a new sponsorship deal:

pampers.jpeg

On Saturday the 31/03/2007 the rovers troops lead by their calculated leader Mark Hughes, travel the short journey across Lancashire to Old Trafford also known as the theater of nightmares and merchandise to take on RFW n his title chasing pawns-not prawns, well maybe as it is on the menu.

The match will be the first of 2 games for Blackburn in Manchester in close proximity as our FA Cup semifinal against Chelsea is to be played there on April the 15th, good practice and a feel for the pitch for the players maybe and could this be the cup final rehearsal?

There has been some tasty memories between the 2 teams over the seasons, us winning the league on the final game of the season, mgp wonder strikes, the bentley hatrick, rio is a rover, savage and neville rows, the shearer double and never forgetting the consistent winging of RFW.

I've found this to wet the appetite, it's all the goals we have scored against the enemy over the last 12 years which got me bouncing around again and again :)

The bohinen goal is awesome imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RNNQ_k5lTE

As things stand we are 10th in the premiership, 6 points of a European spot with 8 league fixtures remaining. Man Utd are 6 points clear at the top over chelsea and have only lost once this season at home against le arse. In the reverse fixture this season we suffered a 1-0 home defeat at Ewood Park with our injury infected side conceded the only goal of the game when luis saha fell on his ass, the ball somehow hit his leg and deflected into the net.

I have selected a few players who i believe are the danger men and we will have to stop if we want to take the points at OT again:

Ronaldo: The Portuguese grease ball is a player you just hate, full stop. The winger is undoubtedly a great player although his diving antics send you mad. Sir Alex Ferguson called Sky Sports' Geoff Shreeves a "f*****g @#/?" and told him to "f**k off" after the reporter dared to question Ronaldo over his latest alleged dive, touchy touchy ooooooh handbags maybe!!!!

Ronaldos pace and skill can trouble anyone, he scores so many goals for a wide man, creates alot of chances and he has been quoted by some well respected pundits as the best player in the world at the moment.

Larrson: Maybe this guy is to old and should be collecting his pension but he is a shrewd loan signing by RFW imo. He has scored goals everywhere he has played, domestically and on the international stage and continues to do so. He has filled the void up front and could be the signing of the season if man utd go on to win the prem. An outstanding career.

With Rovers now looking to push on a strong finish to the end of the season, a win here would be a huge step on the road to a European place. International week and we just hope all the rovers come back unscathed, bentley and derbyshire are due big congratulations and look in top form and hopefully they will be repeating their success at wembley in domestic colours in the near future.

24/09/2005 Manchester United 1-2 Blackburn Rovers

I Couldn't do a preview and not mention the previous fixture so i'm going to tell you my story of my greatest birthday ever!!!!

I crawled out of bed around 4:30am, opened my birthday treats, ate some breaky and had a shower full of excitement for the day ahead. The minibus was coming to collect us at around 6ish, so i gave my mate ashley findlay a knock around 5:55am on the way to the meet point. No answer at the door, tried phoning him no answer, then all of a sudden his head popped out the bedroom window and said in a sleepy voice "what time is it boy?"

Caught the bus just in time and our road trip began. The minibus was full of manky fans and ashley and i were at the back on our own enjoying the banter totally outnumbered and polishing of the creates of beers.

After a few stops at the services where some incredible laughs happened which i couldn't say on here, we arrived in Manchester around 12ish. We were drinking on the streets outside the stadium and then headed on a pub crawl. I found a tenner on the floor and ash said it's a sign, put it on blackburn who were 10/1 to win. why no, more drinks was the plan as we proceeded to get wasted.

The last pub we went to was the trafford, we got chased out of there after we started singing blackburn supreme by a host of angry man utd fans and legged it to the stadium, love it all.

We got searched 3 times when getting into the stadium by some well tidy female security ladies, should of asked them out :P

The atmosphere from the blackburn fans that day was well awesome, the people we met were sound and the tears of happiness when mgp scored the winner as a fell from standingon my seat was unreal. We were on the back row and stood all game, i thought we deserved to win by more.

Got back onto a very silent bus singing our heads off, played drinking games all the way back home and wound the whole bus up.

We arrived back in sunny wales around 10ish and all our mates and pals in the pubs, went on to a club and it was the best birthday ever.

Unfortunately my mate Ashley Findlay is no longer with us as he took his own life on the 15/01/07.

Gutted and i miss him so much. R.I.P ashley mate, you will be well missed and live in my memory for ever

2421510226a3282828164b631877978l.jpg

Ashley and I outside OT

The Ash Tribute

I won't be going to the match this season as a mark of respect. Presty Tours though will be returning to Manchester in full force for the semis and will be bouncing as usual. As for a prediction, i'm going for 1-0 Rovers. Pedersen with the goal assisted by dunn.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The last pub we went to was the trafford, we got chased out of there after we started singing blackburn supreme by a host of angry man utd fans and legged it to the stadium, love it all.

hahaha! fat @#/?s can't run! :lol:

also, has henrik not moved on or am i mistaken?

Very sad to here of your mate Ashley, let's dedicate this match to him. All the best to all the friends and family.

Rovers all the way.

On the match: Think we're going to lose :( We are missing Savage too much in matches like these.

On the match: Think we're going to lose :( We are missing Savage too much in matches like these.

i concur. unless mokoena plays out of his skin, we won't have the steel. think we'll line up freidal, warnock, nelson, samba, emerton, MGP, Dunn, Mokoena, Bentley, Derbyshire, McCarthy

i concur. unless mokoena plays out of his skin, we won't have the steel. think we'll line up freidal, warnock, nelson, samba, emerton, MGP, Dunn, Mokoena, Bentley, Derbyshire, McCarthy

Bentley is suspended thanks to the great ref Howard 'Fatty' Webb.. I reckon Tugay will play with Mokoena in the central whilst Dunny (not you orwot :P) probably play on the right. I guess the other options on the right midfield could be Gallagher or Peter..

EDIT: no nay never we're gonna lose this one! :) we're gonna win by at least two goals, I'm awaiting till closer to the weekend before deciding on the exact score prediction and goalscorers ;)

Just like Mike, will be in the mank end if I take the option of a freebie. However, a few beerios in Bolton pre match may take precedence and if it flows like the last outing in winkerland I doubt I will be able to stand up at 3pm never mind attend or find the sh#thole that is old triffid !

On paper you just cant see Rovers getting anything other than a spanking for having the temerity to double the scum last season, and also putting 4 past them at Ewood.

Clownaldo and Shrek might just do some real damage to our hopes of European football uNLESS someone does them in midweek.

3-0 scumchester :angry:

In this game we will se if we have a future England international on our hands in Warnock. He will be up against probably the best player in the world right now, Christiano Ronaldo. For us to have any chance of getting something from this game, then we need to take Ronaldo out of the game.

No coincidence that last season we did them when they were without the player who usually does the damage against us, Scholes. So I expect Tugay to be left on the bench with Dunn playing alongside the Axe. Zurab to come in at right back.

With Utds dominance in the air it might be worthwhile to start with Roberts instead of Derbs.

When we're a goal up late in the game we can bring Matty on.. ;)

In this game we will se if we have a future England international on our hands in Warnock. He will be up against probably the best player in the world right now, Christiano Ronaldo. For us to have any chance of getting something from this game, then we need to take Ronaldo out of the game.

Aye, this will be a proper test at left back. OK Walcott's no Ronaldo (yet) but I'll take a lot of comfort from Warnock's great performances against the Arse. He can cope with pace at the very least!

The way I see it, having lost to West Ham we to win all our home games plus 2 away games for a sniff at a UEFA Cup spot. Fulham's one, so why not ManUre? :)

Pedersen's fond of scoring at OT, maybe this can get him out of his current crap form.

Archived