BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 Villa 2

Carew and Ridgewell out, Young and Cahill very doubtful, Berger making his first start of the season and Angel playing his first game since January; if Rovers cannot be arsed to raise their game and beat this motley crew then quite frankly I don't see why supporters should be arsed to go to Old Trafford for the semi-final.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carew out. Now theres a bonus

I would say play this formation, with Benni coming on at half time unless we are comfortably leading

----------------Brad----------------------

---Bert--Samba--Nelsen--Warnock----

Bentley--Mokoena--Tugay/Dunn--MGP

-----------Derbs--Roberts---------------

I'll say, hurm...

Blackburn - 1 (Derbyshire)

Villa - 2 (Abalong, Angel)

Not feeling too positive at all

Guest shoppybrfc

Your all mad if you think Roberts should start. Nonda is clearly the better option if we're looking at dropping Benni.

ROVERS: Friedel, Emerton, Samba, Nelsen ©, Warnock, Bentley, Tugay, Mokoena, Pedersen, Derbyshire, McCarthy. Subs: Brown (GK), Nonda, Henchoz, Dunn, Roberts.

ASTON VILLA: Sorensen, Mellberg, Laursen, Barry ©, Petrov, Agbonlahor, Bouma, Berger, Bardsley, Gardner, Maloney. Subs: Taylor (GK), McCann, Davis, Hughes, Moore.

From the official site. No suprises here, Bentley walking back to starting XI after suspension and Dunn dropped to bench.

Edit: Villa's attack look really thin.. is it just Agbonlahor and Maloney? Or those 2 and Berger?

its a bit empty this thread. Maybe everyone is at Ewood!

The chat room has around ten people or so. I gave it up after always getting to read (or hear through those sounds you can play) about the goals before actually getting the broadcast.

It's not looking too good at the moment. Not a shot on target, excepting the penalty kick.

The chat room has around ten people or so. I gave it up after always getting to read (or hear through those sounds you can play) about the goals before actually getting the broadcast.

It's not looking too good at the moment. Not a shot on target, excepting the penalty kick.

Cheers james. Had a feeling. Have had trouble loading chat so I dont use it. As for Rovers it aint good. Losing at home to Villa. When does a blip become a slump? (plus Burnley are ahead :( )

Archived