BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club Shop ?

I went into Chelseas shop yesterday (I did the tour of the ground whilst in London) and they have 2 floors of pure Chelsea stuff. From a football fans point of view, it was amazing and only Man Utds megastore is probably more impressive and I know we would never have a massive audience to sell Rovers kits to but we used to have a great store in the 90s which had quite a classy design to it as well. If we can't get the shop back then we need to improve the online shop because it's totally rubbish and doesn't actually sell anything but a few kits and training gear. We need more tackiness and we need more cheesiness! How can I impress the girlfriend without a Rovers double duvet ffs!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No doubt there's a clause in the contract between Rovers and SWI that prevents this from happening.

I can't see why anyone would defend the club shop in its current state. OK, they have some Rovers clothes, but what about the fun stuff you could always buy as gifts? Key chains, mini shirts, car stickers, mugs, DVDs, books and the like? Correct me if I'm wrong but I can't see any of this in the club shop.

There are plenty of businesses that wholesale/supply/source promotional products like these eg 4CX.

:brfc:

Dare I ask you to elaborate? Oh dear, as much as I love Rovers, I couldn't bring myself to wear footy underwear! We should have a poll on this...

I don't think so .. .

In fact coming to think about it could do with trying it on the wife :blush: (hasten to add I no longer have the said boxer shorts)

Just think, if Bumley brought out similar underwear it'd hide skiddies...

Back to the club shop issue... come on Williams, get out of this bloody SWI contract! I'm having to cope with a fecking Tesco clubcard keyring here!

Could be worse......... it could be a dingle keyring! :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

My Dad went to the club shop on Saturday all very excited and looking to buy lots of Rovers related baby stuff for my new daughter who was born on Friday, you've got to start them early after all!! Sadly Rovers don't follow this line of theought as there wasn't a single item to be had.

I can remember seeing loads of stuff like baby grows, bibs and the like. The staff were very pleasant but said that these days the shop didn't do things like that. What a waste of space that shop is.

My Dad went to the club shop on Saturday all very excited and looking to buy lots of Rovers related baby stuff for my new daughter who was born on Friday, you've got to start them early after all!! Sadly Rovers don't follow this line of theought as there wasn't a single item to be had.

I can remember seeing loads of stuff like baby grows, bibs and the like. The staff were very pleasant but said that these days the shop didn't do things like that. What a waste of space that shop is.

I had the same problem. Flogging a dead horse I'm affraid, they'd be better turning it into an off licsence so you can buy a few tinnies after the game!

• 5 weeks later...

Was watching Soccer Am yesterday and they were showing off different things from different club shops. It really rammed home how awful ours really is!

The best thing was the Ipswich Town Toaster! Not only is the casing in Ipswich colours it toasts with the letters ITFC on the bread! How great is that! I may be asking a lot but wouldnt that be great! A rovers toaster!!!

Archived