BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] If You Will Not Be At Old Trafford On Sunday

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest even my "watch it in the pub" mates are going to this one. One's taking his little brother as well who's never really caught the football bug.

I'm heading over as well. Off to Basel soon to catch the Easy bus to Liverpool.

A lifelong dream of watching Rovers in a proper semi final (i.e. not Cardiff or Wembley) has finally come true, but all people like to do is moan. Enjoy the day everyone.

To be honest even my "watch it in the pub" mates are going to this one. One's taking his little brother as well who's never really caught the football bug.

I'm heading over as well. Off to Basel soon to catch the Easy bus to Liverpool.

A lifelong dream of watching Rovers in a proper semi final (i.e. not Cardiff or Wembley) has finally come true, but all people like to do is moan. Enjoy the day everyone.

are you the rovers fan that was on tv before with easyjet?

ive even paid for the girlfriend to go, and i never buy adult tickets usually and ive bought two :o :o :o

:rover: i bought 6 tickets for none roverites, is there anyone out there not going :brfc:

This sounds a bit like those moments before PE at school

" MY mum says I have a cold"

"I've forgotten my swimming trunks, sir"

" I have a verruka!"

"My plimsoles have lost their laces!!"

" I need to go to the dentists.." ( sorry Mark you always use that excuse to attend Rovers' away games!)

Perhaps we need someone to act as the Fanfinder General and round up all those not attending...and punish them at the stake!

Live in Norway, can't afford the trip right now. The missus is pregnant and 4 days overdue.... Am I excused?

Don't know if I'll even be able to watch it on TV...

:rover: remenber to call the child jack and your forgiven :brfc:

Im away on something that got booked last year. I might be back in time to watch it on the box, but not to get up there in time for the game.

Also I havent been to cup game that we've won since the Worthy Cup final

Fantastic Sunday services on the trains mean i wouldn't be able to get home until 5-30am on Monday and then have an 8am meeting at work on the monday. Unfortunately all my holiday has already been accounted for. To make myself feel a bit better have booked tickets for the fulham game instead. I would have gone if it had been Saturday, Villa Park or a lunchtime game. :angry:

I even looked into flying but to no avail!

Archived