BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn you Nicko you tease you :lol:

I see that St Etennie have an unhappy striker at present!

Not teasing - looking for help and not ashamed to admit it.

The St.Etienne striker just got sent off playing for Guinea in the ACN...Pascal Feindouno. Wanted by Bolton.

Here's a strange thing...

Rovers sent their chief scout to Francer to watch a game last night.

And the manager has gone missing from training today.

If anyone has any leads I will be glad to hear them...

Methinks the game's afoot.

Do you know the game he was at? At least then I could check the messageboards of the team, but there were a lot of games played last night so sifting through them all would be impossible. Nothing mentioned in l'equipe.

Not teasing - looking for help and not ashamed to admit it.

The St.Etienne striker just got sent off playing for Guinea in the ACN...Pascal Feindouno. Wanted by Bolton.

I understand you don't know who he is... yet <_<

The one I had in mind doesn't sound African....http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11800_3074958,00.html :lol:

Nicko if you were a lass youd be labelled as a tease ;)

Steady, tiger.

If - and it's a big if - Rovers are there then I think it would be Alou Diarra, a very good midfielder who was with Liverpool as a kid but never played. Went back to France and made the national side. Now he is decent...

I also hear there is another midfield trialist due very shortly. I think this is the position they need to fill most.

Call me a tease, but I'm keeping that name up my sleeve.

Oh, you did call me a tease... ;)

Steady, tiger.

If - and it's a big if - Rovers are there then I think it would be Alou Diarra, a very good midfielder who was with Liverpool as a kid but never played. Went back to France and made the national side. Now he is decent...

I also hear there is another midfield trialist due very shortly. I think this is the position they need to fill most.

an exciting trialist?

He would be an excellent buy. Finally some Rovers related transfer rumours that don't make me depressed :rover:

Steady, tiger.

Haha,

One word = Legend!

Alou Diarra is mint i remember Hargareves one time saying he was going to be brilliant but his career stalled at Liverpool and he was loaned out to various sides, went to Lens then to Lyon and now Bordeaux. If we could get him Hughes is a genius hes very defensive in his duties but when ever i see him he looks a class act. When he moved to Lyon he was Mamadou Diarras replacement but year ago.he failed to settle and had bad form, was wanted by Pompey 1/2 a year ago.

I thought it was a guy called Jeremy Clement who wants out at PSG and apparently Bolton want him.

Steady, tiger.

IF that is the case I want a credit in the report. :rover:

Archived