BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

I'm going for a complete stab in the dark and predicting that we've gone to watch Zidane have a kickabout in his back garden, with a view to bringing him out of retirement.

Mozzer, when you're cutting up your sandwiches, do you ask Nicko if it should be into triangles or rectangles?

ive missed a few pages-so im catching up(and no i cant be bothered reading it all through, because most of it is rubbish anyway)..is there a problem with me asking nicko questions???

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ive missed a few pages-so im catching up(and no i cant be bothered reading it all through, because most of it is rubbish anyway)..is there a problem with me asking nicko questions???

None at all...the trialist is eastern European. Still trying to confirm when he comes in. Think this may be a goer.

Some of the interesting bottom of the table stuff that was promised.

Wigan are going crazy. Marlon King is up tomorrow for a medical with a view to a £5 million deal, Denny Landzaat is being sold to Feyenoord and Paul Scharner is likely to go to Fulham very shortly.

Bolton's target Pascal Feindouno scored two and got sent off for kicking his marker while playing for Guinea in the African Cup of Nations...so he should fit in.

Wigan are going crazy. Marlon King is up tomorrow for a medical with a view to a £5 million deal, Denny Landzaat is being sold to Feyenoord and Paul Scharner is likely to go to Fulham very shortly.

Bolton's target Pascal Feindouno scored two and got sent off for kicking his marker while playing for Guinea in the African Cup of Nations...so he should fit in.

Landzaat and Scharner? I thought they were among Wigan's better performers this season. Ah well, Bruce kniws what he is doing. :wacko:

IIt's alarmingly quiet.

Apart from the clubs down at the bottom are most clubs possibly watching the African Cup with a view to keeping their powder dry and signing players after the tournament ready for next season? If the African cup were played in Nov/Dec maybe there would have been more movement in the market.

Nicko, Is the eastern european one for know or one for the future again?

For now...may be a little gem from what I hear. I won't name the guy until I know he's here but I know all sides are working on it. There is a good story behind it.

Landzaat and Scharner? I thought they were among Wigan's better performers this season. Ah well, Bruce kniws what he is doing. :wacko:

Landzaat is a bit lightweight but I'm still shocked he is going.

Scharner is a loose cannon, but has been good at the back lately. Woy wants him for midfield at Fulham.

It's a funny old game.

I can't quite work it out, but Bruce has got Wigan back in contention to stay up, so he has to be given some respect.

For now...may be a little gem from what I hear. I won't name the guy until I know he's here but I know all sides are working on it. There is a good story behind it.

Thank God we're finally doing something about the shortage of midfielders. (I refuse to acknowledge the Amdy Faye deal.)

I take it all will be revealed tomorrow Nicko..?

Scharner is a loose cannon, but has been good at the back lately. Woy wants him for midfield at Fulham.

He's been quality for Wigan and Hodgson knows him well from his year managing in Norway. In my opinion he seems to always overrate players from the countries he's been coaching in - Scharner has proven himself by now though.

That should be offered to the Oxford English Dictionary as the longest word in the English language. Or, come to think of it, in ANY language. ;)

The longest word in English is actually Antidisestablishmentarianism. Others claim to be longer but are not in major dictionaries. So now you know in case you didn't.

Anyway...back to Bulgarian strikers and so on... :rover:

The longest word in English is actually Antidisestablishmentarianism. Others claim to be longer but are not in major dictionaries. So now you know in case you didn't.

Anyway...back to Bulgarian strikers and so on... :rover:

Now that takes me back. That word was included every week in our weekly spelling test in my 1st form days. I still struggle not to use a double 's'.

I've spent more of my life trying to spell it than understand the concept. I do instinctively believe in the basic principle though.

Guest Kamy100

Sparkey was in Holland yesterday watching AZ Alkmar's Moussa Dembele. Lancashire Telegraph are running this story in today's edition.

Beautiful :lol:

Archived