BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are some strange developments on Koumas.

He has been offered to another club today by Wigan - part of a potential deal.

So [a] Rovers have not matched their valuation but Wigan want rid.

I would watch this particular space for the next 48 hours...

Also big movement among the relegation fighters. More of this later.

It's really starting to look like we aren't going to bring in any impact players this window.

There are some strange developments on Koumas.

He has been offered to another club today by Wigan - part of a potential deal.

So [a] Rovers have not matched their valuation but Wigan want rid.

I would watch this particular space for the next 48 hours...

Also big movement among the relegation fighters. More of this later.

nicko, if Koumas goes somewhere else do you think that we will pursue any other targets or do you think that Hughes will save his money for the summer ? Are there any targets that haven't been mentioned yet ?

Even though we haven't been playing that well we are still up there in the pack chasing a uefa place.

I think we are ok up front and at the back but we will be shooting ourselves in the foot if we don't strengthen our midfield.

Quite possible, but he has checked out in more ways than one.

Do you have a name? just curious...

There are a few good players in Portugal that could be good for Rovers. The trick is to get them before the 3 big teams want him. Their market value is much lower when they play for smaller teams.

Do you have a name? just curious...

There are a few good players in Portugal that could be good for Rovers. The trick is to get them before the 3 big teams want him. Their market value is much lower when they play for smaller teams.

Ricardo Silva of Boavista...don't spend too much time checking him out.

So unless something major happens in the next week then our transfer coup for January is going to be Amdy Faye?? (and even this isn't guarenteed)

God help us for next season when the other 16 teams who don't go down this season strengthen considerably for next year's premiership whilst we do bugger all aside from selling more than we buy.

I'm not sure you can say that the other 16 teams have done all that much to strengthen, I've seen very few guaranteed first teams move this window...

On another note, sorry ffan, looks like you've signed Eddie Johnson (on bbc sport website), and Megson is saying his 6'1" frame give you a new dimension... too bad he usualyl plays like he's 5'8"

I'm not sure you can say that the other 16 teams have done all that much to strengthen, I've seen very few guaranteed first teams move this window...

On another note, sorry ffan, looks like you've signed Eddie Johnson (on bbc sport website), and Megson is saying his 6'1" frame give you a new dimension... too bad he usualyl plays like he's 5'8"

Why is Megson commenting on Fulham?

Will he be good?

Here's a strange thing...

Rovers sent their chief scout to Francer to watch a game last night.

And the manager has gone missing from training today.

If anyone has any leads I will be glad to hear them...

Methinks the game's afoot.

Comeongentlemenyoumustrealisethatpunctuationandgrammarareathingofthepastexceptthefullstopwhichisonlyrequiredwhenapauseforbreathisessential.

That should be offered to the Oxford English Dictionary as the longest word in the English language. Or, come to think of it, in ANY language. ;)

Archived