BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
according to wikipedia diarra only joined bordeaux for around £4.5 million last summer, so surely he's not going to move and would be out of our price range anyway as they wouldnt want to lose money on him?

Diarra just moves all the time...but I should stress yet again this is just sniffing around in the dark.

The trialist on the horizon is foreign but has a useful CV.

I thought it was a guy called Jeremy Clement who wants out at PSG and apparently Bolton want him.

I went to the Emirates Cup in the summer. I was very suprised with the good youngsters PSG have and im suprised they still struggle, I know its only a friendly tournament but i thought they had some good young players. one geeza cant remember what his name is malumbo or something he was impressive

Hang on a mo.

Rovers chief scout watched a game in France last night. So what's the evidence there's someone watching Diarra tonight? Simply because Hughes wasn't at training? Sounds dodgy to me.

I know the chief scout was in France last night and I think he stayed over.

The manager is missing from training two days before a big match - and with a final decision to make on Faye.

Call me Mister Suspicious, but something is happening...

Care to give us another hint, kind Sir? ;)

Edit: @ BRFC Jonesy: I just ordered the "The Art Of Partying" cover art T-shirt! Excellent record.

If I find out he is here I will share. I believe he is due to be, but I don't want to start a fire...

On second thoughts, that may be too late.

nicko, just wondering was Alou Diarra a guess, or do you know we are interested in him???

this player coming on trial-what country does he play in or is this diarra who you on about???

Diarra is a total guess...

The trialist is from an unusual country, trying to get the name on this as soon as possible.

nicko, just wondering was Alou Diarra a guess, or do you know we are interested in him???

this player coming on trial-what country does he play in or is this diarra who you on about???

If you read the last two pages and Nicko's posts you will be able to find the answer yourself!

And I think one '?' will do <_<

My apologies from a few hours ago... got confused with all the new managers flaoting about!

anyways, Johnson will help Fulham if someone reminds him that he's tall, and someone figures out how to get him on a hto streak. When he's hot, he'll score goals anywhere, when he's average or in poor form, well, he's worth less than the material used to make his kit.

other then the clubs fighting relagation its been a quiet transfer window..

i was hoping blackburn would get in two or three new players, but that doesnt look likely..

boro agreed a fee with that alves-is he even that good?? i know he scored something like 7 goals in a game before-but that is in the dutch league..

Well I watched the match, Diarra did ok, although Bordeaux won 1-0 (just finishing up now). A midfielder who was also playing in the match who I quite the look of is Freddy Guarin. He's not always a starter for them and if we were there he might be a cheaper and more realistic target. There are a few good midfielders floating around French football at the moment though. I'll keep my eyes open on messageboards and magazines, but I don't expect to see anything relating to us.

Ill add to that, if we ever need a striker...Cavenaghi. Impressed in almost every match I've ever seen him in.

I'm going for a complete stab in the dark and predicting that we've gone to watch Zidane have a kickabout in his back garden, with a view to bringing him out of retirement.

Mozzer, when you're cutting up your sandwiches, do you ask Nicko if it should be into triangles or rectangles?

Archived