• McCarthy
    • Roberts
    • Santa - sub
    • Derbyshire - sub
    • Mokoena - sub

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is all my fault. I'm in Dubai on holiday and "watching" it on BBC on the internet. I suddenly thought " well games are on all over the world", so turned on the TV. Blow me, there it is and there's Rocky heading the ball in.

They know I'm watching so will play better now ;)

well...i havent seen the incident but i'd imagine it'll be very different to the one jansen suffered since it was on the field of play and not a busy road in rome.

Head injury all the same. Interestingly Radio Lancs seem to think it was an ankle injury 'similar looking to when Ooijer went down at City'

Interestingly Radio Lancs seem to think it was an ankle injury 'similar looking to when Ooijer went down at City'[/color]

They put him in a neck brace according to RW? Can't see why they would if it was ankle. Plus they said he stood up and stumbled around until Dave put him to the floor and told him to stay there.

A nothing incident from what they said.

Archived