• Pedersen
    • Dunn
    • Savage
    • McCarthy
    • Roberts
    • Santa - sub
    • Derbyshire - sub
    • Mokoena - sub

Great win for Rovers but I'm very worried about Benni. It doesn't sound good but things can sometimes seem worse than they acually are. Let's hope this was one of those cases. :unsure:

Well done Santa and Derbs. This win was for you Benni, get well soon! ;)

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the goals again.

Santa Cruz's header is just magnificent in the srength and execution but Bentley's cross is precision perfection. Derb's goal is just sensational- shimmy, made the space and hit it perfectly.

Derbyshire is going to be one hell of a player.

Glad to hear Benni is fine- no doubt if he did collapse, the concussion rule will keep him out mid-week.

Just watched the goals again.

Santa Cruz's header is just magnificent in the srength and execution but Bentley's cross is precision perfection. Derb's goal is just sensational- shimmy, made the space and hit it perfectly.

please some one up load the goals onto youtube....im still stuck out in stuttgart for another three 3 weeks and i HAVE to(so ive been told) go out tonight so i cant do a sly one down the irish boozer and watch match of the day....

please some one up load the goals onto youtube....im still stuck out in stuttgart for another three 3 weeks and i HAVE to(so ive been told) go out tonight so i cant do a sly one down the irish boozer and watch match of the day....

Roque Santa Cruz!!!!!! - What a header!

Wow wow wow, Matty D!

Downing Free Kick

edit: Damn you B.R.F.C! Just to slow lol!

What a header by Toddy for Derby Goal!

How can I vote for MOM if I haven't been to the match?

Voting after watching highlights on match of the day is a bit iffy as well.

Obviously it can only be for those that either went to the match or watched on some ayrab TV channel. I did neither so I can have no valid opinion at all.

Benni okay

Rovers win 2-1

You cant ask more than that on opening day (apart from bumley going bust of course)

West Ham losing at home must have been met with widespread delight. S'funny how in one fell swoop everybody hates em now. Long lasting damage to the club caused by the scheming icelanders imo.

Obviously it can only be for those that either went to the match or watched on some ayrab TV channel. I did neither so I can have no valid opinion at all.

I watched it legitimately on Ayrab TV. Or at least some of it. I get a vote then- Wheeee

I watched it legitimately on Ayrab TV. Or at least some of it. I get a vote then- Wheeee

Yes, Jan, but Andy's playing for Derby now ;)

Hope you're having a good holiday - but beware of Arabs leading camels!!!!!

Yes, Jan, but Andy's playing for Derby now ;)

Hope you're having a good holiday - but beware of Arabs leading camels!!!!!

Sniff!!!

Having a lovely time- better now the boys won. Can't believe I didn't think to check TV earler. I blame the sun!

Archived