• Samba
    • Nelsen
    • Warnock
    • Betnley
    • Dunn
    • Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz

We're getting destroyed. Ronaldo is leaving our whole team for dead every time he touches the ball. We've made a few chances, but the difference is when United get the same chances they put us to the sword - we just give warning signals.

This looks like its gonna turn out like Chelsea-City.

What game you watching my friend, its even; apart from the finishing and poor defending for both goals.

Game over im afraid though

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very fair summary Lathund.

Mokoena didn't even bother jumping or challenging Ronaldo.

Emerton was unlucky and slightly misjudged it. From there all credit to Tevez for his pace and a decent pass.

We are still in this but really need to pick up where we left off and actually finish one of these chances.

Another game at OT ruined by the man in the middle. Effectively kills any chance we have. First yellow a joke, Tevez was on his feet after teh pushing and pulling and only decided to go down when he realised he could not out muscle Dunny.

Right before the sending off Anderson done exactly the same thing to Dunny but finished with a hard foul ref gave the free kick but did not even talk to the Utd player. Why does no one ever get a fair shake of the stick at OT. Gutted just gutted, I quite fancied us to make a real fist of it. Won't even bother watching the rest of the game. No point, I should have known that before I even started.

As soon as Dunny got the first yellow I told myself he'd be going for an early bath. Oh yes and I do believe Van DerSar was outside the area when he caught the ball first half, landed in the area though not sure what the rule is for that but he had hold of the ball outside I think.

Not sure we can blame him for that. Think that was just good defending by Pompey.

Dunn and Nelsen cost our match.

Dunn knew he already has a yellow and that guy are miles miles away from goal so why he do such challenge??? May be ref are too harsh but it is stupid Dunn that cost this to happen.

Eh? How has Nelsen cost us?

Dunn was very very unlucky and probably should have been subbed at half time. You would not see any Man Utd player at Old Trafford sent off for those 2 challenges, and it was just for those 2 as he hasn't made any others.

If your looking for players who have cost us then Mokoena is the man. The first goal is vital and he didn't even bother to try and get near ronaldo.

Just as i type this Anderson gets away with a dunnyesk challange, what a suprise! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Am i right in assuming that Dunn is suspended against Fulham as we play them next sunday as the week rule applies?

Looking very light in CM now. Even with 10 we are creating good chances.

It is nelsen that are standing at bad position and pass the ball using his chest to Saha and then finally become a goal.

For which goal?

The first was a set piece that Mokoena was at fault for.

The second Emerton allowed past him and Tevez slipped in to Ronaldo.

I think so (suspended for Fulham)

Its kinda hard to stomach this, we havnt really done much wrong apart from the defending for the goals.

HAs anyone noticed Nani spends a hell of a lot of the time on the floor

Archived