• Samba
    • Nelsen
    • Warnock
    • Betnley
    • Dunn
    • Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz

Am i right in assuming that Dunn is suspended against Fulham as we play them next sunday as the week rule applies?

Looking very light in CM now. Even with 10 we are creating good chances.

For which goal?

The first was a set piece that Mokoena was at fault for.

The second Emerton allowed past him and Tevez slipped in to Ronaldo.

Ok. I am wrong. But you know what I mean. The guy who pass the ball to Saha should be blamed for.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think so (suspended for Fulham)

HAs anyone noticed Nani spends a hell of a lot of the time on the floor

Tugay to take over and Reid on the bench then!

Yes :!:

Ok. I am wrong. But you know what I mean. The guy who pass the ball to Saha should be blamed for.

Tried to find a video of the second but i can't. You may be right, but i can't recall Nelsen being involved.

Very impressed by our performance today, but for a 2min period that has cost us dearly. 12 games played only 2 lost and 3 points collected against the top 4.

Tried to find a video of the second but i can't. You may be right, but i can't recall Nelsen being involved.

Very impressed by our performance today, but for a 2min period that has cost us dearly. 12 games played only 2 lost and 3 points collected against the top 4.

No. I am not happy with that. I come from HK, too many guy in HK guess that Man Utd. will win 3 to 4 goal and I sad that they are not wrong...

No. I am not happy with that. I come from HK, too many guy in HK guess that Man Utd. will win 3 to 4 goal and I sad that they are not wrong...

Helps if the referee is wearing a red shirt.

We've been, by and large, their equal. When you can take off £20m+ of talent and bring on £30m+ it says it all. Hopefully the hedge funds get them sooner rather than later.

Anyone have a link to yellow/red cards stats this season? I know it was very harsh to send Dunn off today, but when you have one yellow card then you need to be careful. He really did let down the rest of the team today, stupid!

I think to say we have been down to 10 we have done okay. Im not too upset at this result given the opposititonand the referee. We have actually played some half decent stuff. One defeat against one of the best teams in the world at their place were we have gone and created chances and matched them until a ridiculous sending off, is not the end of our season.

I think the rest of the premier league will still look at us after this game and fear us.

We were a very good team before today. We remain a very good team after.

from recent games we havent got many yellow cards, then we go to utd and suddenly weve got enough for a fine from the F.A, slightly suspicious if you ask me, the refs listne to big crowds and managers shows how much nerve they have, and people who say there only human, there also profesioals!!! :closedeyes:

I know. But it is no difference for either 2-0 down, 3-0 down or 4-0 down...

Maybe but if that is all they have got they won't win the league this season. Rovers were very good today and would have made it alot more difficult for if we weren't playing 12 or even 13 players this week.

Mokoena needs to be singled out and worked on for that lapse in concentration. He will have to improve in the next few games.

Well played today. I was very encouraged by what I saw. It was a real game of inches. We just as easily could have drawn 2-2 or even won today. If Foy hadn't been so fast with the first yellow on Dunny he would have left himself room to maneuver when the second (and first deserved one) came. The tough part of the fixture list is over now for awhile. There are 5 winnable matches between now & Arsenal-Chelsea the week before Xmas. Do the job and we'll be in with a chance of achieving safety (40 points) before Santa does his rounds. Let's see what the table looks like then. JUST NO MORE INJURIES.

It's possible for Reid to be back for next game. 2 weeks til our next fixture now thanks to the international break. Hopefully it'll help get a couple of our players fit again.

Archived