BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Likely Transfer Window Targets

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Midfielder rumoured on his way to Ewood.

South Korea's Yoon Bitgaram :excl:

In the Daily Mirror - one of Nickos stories? Played in the U17's World Cup this year according to Google. "Over The Yoon" (just thought I'd get it in before The Lancashire Telegraph).

I am not sure if the link works but it shows Yoon scoring during the Under-17 World Cup. He was considered to be Korea's best player - though the team didn't do very well.

He doesn't want to play in Korea and said that the domestic league is boring.

He will arrive in Blackburn next week for a trial with a view to joining the youth team.

Yoon is his surname. His first name is unusual. Most Korean names come from Chinese but Bitgaram is pure Korean - so there you go!

yoon scoring

I think this link works

Korean Zidane!!

In the link(game V Togo) he is the number 8 and gets a shot off which the gooli saves, gets fouled as the Togo player is sent off and then scores the winner....He does look good.

I heard that he will play for Cercle Brugge if he does well to get over the Work Permit..............

The kid looks good for 50 seconds! Given Cercle are going so well in the Belgian League, going there is no bad thing- I see Macky is getting late sub appearances for them now so he is obviously coming on well over there.

Off the wall thought but it seems that Maniche is in need of regular football to be sure of a place in Portugal's Euro 2008 line-up. I cannot remember anything of him during his time at Chelsea but I would have thought he would be more certain of a regular game in our midfield than Tottenham's which is where they are trying to flog him to.

If he does go to Spuds, would that loosen Huddlestone a bit more?

Posted in hope rather than expectation.

I see Macky is getting late sub appearances for them now so he is obviously coming on well over there.

Who now?

While we're speculating, with the departure of Sanchez from Fulham, how about taking a look at Healy? He would surely be available at a good price, and as a 3rd/4th choice probably fits the bill both in ability and cost.

In the Daily Mirror - one of Nickos stories? Played in the U17's World Cup this year according to Google. "Over The Yoon" (just thought I'd get it in before The Lancashire Telegraph).

Nah, it's an anagram. Martian boy go. Got to be a headline in there for the LT.

Huddlestone was on the bench, he came on at half time. What about a Benni plus a few million offer for Darren Bent? I know we'd be losing the better goal scorer, but he's out of favour and would add some much needed pace to our front line.
:wstu:

Incidentally, I like the Big Window news piece by Alan.

That'll be him here then?

Can't say I've ever heard of him - can anyone tell me more?

He's meant to be one of our best prospects. The fact that he's had no real playing experience at Rovers due to permit issues and then gone and got into the fringes of a high-flying Cercle team speaks volumes.

We also have a guy on loan in Germany, at Paderborn (i think), called David Hoillett, who is meant to be good. However, from what I heard, his status as a Rovers player is not clear, if not in doubt.

For a right back does anyone think moritz volz is a good shout?

Volz is an excellent name to shout, you can get lots of energy behind it. Also it sounds like it should be rude ;)

(and yes he's not a bad rightback)

Wikipedia on rovers trialist Valeri Domovchiyski

Valeri Domovchiyski (Bulgarian: Валери Домовчийски) (born 10 May 1986) is a Bulgarian footballer who, as of 2006, is playing for Bulgarian team PFC Levski Sofia as a centre forward. He is also a member of the Bulgarian national under-21 team.

Born in Plovdiv in a Roman Catholic family, Domovchiyski grew up in Rakovski and played for Maritsa Plovdiv as a child before moving to Levski Sofia's youth academy. He had his major breakthrough in A PFG during the 2004-05 season and has since then earned himelf the place of a first-choice striker for the team despite his young age. He has remarkable technical and scoring skills and has attracted the attention of top European clubs since the age of 20. He could have been a sprinter, but decided to persue a career in football - despite once clocking 100m in 9.98 seconds at a local time trial

Surely that cant be right? the world-record is only a few tenths less

Making him the fastest player in the world

Archived