• Mokoena
    • Tugay
    • Pedersen
    • Santa Cruz
    • McCarthy
    • Reid
    • Roberts
    • Savage

"Now here I am today leading what I feel is a very big club, pound for pound a much bigger club than Blackburn."

I wanted to beat West Ham before I read this, but now I want to even more. West Ham are one of those 'big teams' that I hate so much, along with Tottenham, West Ham, Birmingham and Newcastle, so beating them today and shoving these words down Lucas' throat would be a great pleasure.

3-0 Rovers, Santa Cruz, Benni and Dunn scoring.

Hope that is enlarged and pinned up on the wall in the dressing room <_<

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the good wishes but my knee has prevented me from attending the game, first game I have missed for ages :angry2:

I will settle for the armchair and a coffee plus cocodomol tablets.

Having read Lucas Neills comments I think I am right in saying that whoever manages his career agent wise has never bothered to teach him on how to say things correctly. For me, I am left wondering just hw he has bettered himself by being at wham fc.

Is it the league placing ? NO

Is it the fact that wham got into European competition ? NO

Is it the fact that currently they are a good few points ahead of Rovers ? NO

Is it the fact that they have world class playeers at the club ? NO

Is it the fact that they have a manager who ranks amongst the elite when it comes to winning trophies ? NO

So Lucash, if it is none of the above it can only be the one thing missing........

M O N E Y

You Australiam inbred, big GOB NO brain

No doubt the BBE berks will boo and play up to him.......!

Course they will ...if it's a choice between supporting the team or acting like a bunch of spurned teenagers and booing someone who dared to want to play for another club then on past record they'll do the latter .

Remember these are the clowns who once booed Shearer for the same reason :rolleyes:

after 30 minutes, the game has gone seriously downhill.

Rovers are struggling to create, Tugay is giving the ball away 7 times out of 10, MGP is not in the game, Mokoena is dodgy and Rovers are leaving the two front men without any support or ball to feed on after a decent opening 10 minutes.

We're badly missing Bentley. Emerton has been his usual self, and I'd love to know what Mokoena does in training to make Hughes think he should be first choice.

Poor stuff so far, we need to step this up in the second half.

Grim first half. I'm blown away by how wasteful we are in possession. There is a lot of blind passing that could be punished against superior opposition and advantageous attacking positions are being spurned by a terrible final pass. Mokoena in particular has been horrific.

so far we've been terrible. Without Bentley there's no one to really push us forward, as expected we are losing the midfield battle, and are making a million mistakes. We haven't been looking good in a long while, but this is just really bad. We need to make changes.

....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WAKE UP LADS!

I know it's Christmas but Santa needs to stop giving away presents. This is going to be won or lost on a set piece if we don't buck up and we know how great we are at defending those...

Can't believe Neill ignored Roar's handshake, he's just a lion!

Without Bentley the myth that we are a good and solid side has well and truly been exposed.

We are, at very best, inadequate. We have won many games this season in which we have not been good enough, but not today. The midfield is helpless. Terrible passing, little idea and creativity. The defense is mistake-prone, but what can you do when you get no protection. McCarthy is a class apart upfront, but gets no service. Santa Cruz holds the ball well but is very inaccurate.

Basically without Bentley we are not even a mid-table team. The squad needs some serious refreshing in January.

Extremely disappointing.

Well that was rubbish. Santa Cruz had the mother of all off days, possibly only surpassed by the awfulness of Brett Emerton and Pedersen. Thought McCarthy was lively but all too often ran down blind alleys while Reid and Savage at least were both better than those they replaced. My how we missed Bentley today.

So who was saying Bentley was having a poor season?

Two bad Roque misses- really wanted to win this one as well. Looks like the Admiral is going to have come straight back from suspension at the top of his game as I fear we won't see Andre Ooijer for a while because of that injury.

Horrible stuff from a home side supposedly aiming for at minimum European qualification. Our midfield was overun and as a result out strikers were not even in the game until RSQ gilt edged miss. As for the defence...

I really hope that January sees the back of Morten. Yes it's wrong to simply name him as the whole side was dreadful, but his 'bad' form has lasted for a season and a half now. He cant control, cant pass and aside from the odd good cross he's a liability. As others have said in various threads midfielders and seemingly defenders are what we need as Romario and Bebeto in their prime would struggle to get goals in our side at present.

Archived